Hiroshi Kiyotake (1. FC Nuremberg)

Wes

Relax diehard I can understand how getting tangled up with Julie would be unsettling but you werent to know it would pan out as it did.

We appreciated the tip as it was originally intended a few weeks back.

Meanwhile on the only website in cyberspace less reliable than twitter,

www.footballrumours.com

I have some fairly good reassurances that this deal Is NOT HAPPEING, sort of smoke screen to sign another attack midfielder from Germany

So sounds like we are definitely after Draxler after all ;)

How long have you been on here diehard?

We've seen many people hounded out over the years, those with actual contacts or connected to the club themselves in some way. 

You may have passed on this info expecting a little bit of gratitude but the reality is you'll be scoffed at and slagged off to a far higher degree. 

• Like 1

matt @MJ39VillaFC

We MAY go back in for him once players are sold and utilize his release clause. But until then, nothing will happen I'm afraid. #avfc

Nice and vague.

Not really.

I didn't know that was you.  :)

I gave up with ITKs on the 17th June 2011.

If I knew this Kiyotake link was going to cause such a meltdown, I would never have mentioned anything. What has transpired since I revealed his name on twitter has been nothing short of embarassing and very unsettling indeed.

Can't wait until this Window is over now to be honest.

I feel your ire

matt @MJ39VillaFC

We MAY go back in for him once players are sold and utilize his release clause. But until then, nothing will happen I'm afraid. #avfc

Nice and vague.

Not really.

I didn't know that was you.  :)

I gave up with ITKs on the 17th June 2011.

If I knew this Kiyotake link was going to cause such a meltdown, I would never have mentioned anything. What has transpired since I revealed his name on twitter has been nothing short of embarassing and very unsettling indeed.

Can't wait until this Window is over now to be honest.

Only 59 days to go.  :D

So.... 5pm... they are leaving it a little late with this press conference aren't they :)

Don't hold your breath....

Julie Bayley @JulieBayleyIFA 6m

AVFCITK: Nuremburg negotiations still ongoing with Villa. Buy out clause reached but Nurenburg want bigger bids. Kiyo wants to join AV 110%

Why would a club pay more than the buy out clause?????

Edited by Daniel

How long have you been on here diehard?

We've seen many people hounded out over the years, those with actual contacts or connected to the club themselves in some way. 

You may have passed on this info expecting a little bit of gratitude but the reality is you'll be scoffed at and slagged off to a far higher degree. 

Been on here quite a few years mate. Very rarely post to be honest. And to be completely honest, this information was the only snippet I have received for many years. I completely trust where it came from. It was provided to me with good intentions and he doesn't make a habit of revealing transfer links, but when he contacted me, he was very excited about this potential signing. Obviously, when I was told, nothing was confirmed or guaranteed. Just that there was significant interest. So when he tells me we made a bid for said player, I will trust him.

I am just pleased we have been linked with such players.

• Like 1

So.... 5pm... they are leaving it a little late with this press conference aren't they :)

Julie Bayley ‏@JulieBayleyIFA 6m

AVFCITK: Nuremburg negotiations still ongoing with Villa. Buy out clause reached but Nurenburg want bigger bids. Kiyo wants to join AV 110%

clutching_at_straws.jpg

To say that makes no sense would be being kind, it is beyond laughable to be honest. 

It's just exasperating. Not just the boundless energy with which those ITKers are sticking to the story but also how so many hang on their word.

s/Belhanda/Kiyotake/g

To say that makes no sense would be being kind, it is beyond laughable to be honest. 

I would have thought that if a buy clause is met in a legal document then they have no option but accept otherwise why bother to have one in there. Plus Kiyo and his agent if they want to come would be making noises........ I wish it were true but it can't be.

Even if buyout clause is met by one club, other clubs could outbid them.  The player would still have to agree terms with the highest bidder, of course. Theoretically not so far-fetched, though I certainly don't believe her for a minute.

Even if buyout clause is met by one club, other clubs could outbid them.  The player would still have to agree terms with the highest bidder, of course. Theoretically not so far-fetched, though I certainly don't believe her for a minute.

If the clause is met the player can talk to that club, regardless of whether another club offers twice as much. Every club who meets a release clause can speak to  the player, his club can't legally prevent it from happening

I don't think even O'Neill would be so wasteful as to offer more than the buyout clause.  Surely the selling club has to sell at that price, no matter how many clubs bid.  It's clearly a load of balls, sadly people who crave this much attention either through bullshitting or trolling have personality disorders and just need ignoring.  I think we'll be selling before we get anyone else in.