Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

I think they can still go down. If Arsenal win tonight then United have nowt to play for at Hull and Hull were so unlucky at Spurs, I can see them beating United and theres no way Sam will want to finish with a defeat and he has an axe to grind with Newcastle. 

eh?

They were dreadful by all accounts.

• Like 1

I watched that game, and I wouldn't say they were dreadful, or not in the second half anyway. They created a few chances, one particular goalmouth melee was unfortunate not to go in. They weren't good by any means, but I wouldn't say dreadful. 

If Sunderland lose tonight then surely they're in more peril of going down than Newcastle. I'd rather be playing West Ham on the last at home than Chelsea away, whether Allardyce wants his revenge or not.

I'm not so sure. Better goal difference than Newcastle 1 point more and Newcastle are the worst team in the league at the moment.

If I was a Sunderland or Newcastle fan I'd be watching the Hull game and praying for a Man U win because I can't see either of them winning again this season

Edited by Arj Guy

Actually a bad result for Newcastle. Man Utd still don't really have anything to play for. With a far inferior gd there is no way that they're catching Arsenal

Technically not impossible, a 2-0 loss for Arsenal and a 5-0 win for Man U would put them level on points, goal difference, goals scored, goals conceded, wins, losses and draws

I think Newcastle are more than likely to beat West Ham (revenge of Sam or not) and Man United are more than likely to beat Hull.

Edited by useless

Nah Bruce is even worse at letting utd tickle his belly than we are

Yeah, i heard something like Bruce has never beat man utd in 19 games as a manager throw in the stat that hull have never won a premier league game in may its not looking likely Newcastle will go down

Bruce never puts up a fight vs United its actually sad to watch as maybe he seems to think by doing this he might have a chance of getting the managers job

Maybe he just wanted Ferguson to write him a letter of recommendation?

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1

As opposed to an Arsenal side with one eye on a cup final who won't particularly want to get involved in anything physical? I think WBA could beat them, however I don't see the necessary swing happening. It MIGHT, but I really hope it doesn't, because I want a Hull win more than anything this weekend

Hull to beat Manure who are on the beach already, Allardyce to mastermind a 1-0 win for West Ham and follow it up by walking to the middle of the pitch and laughing for ten minutes solid.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â