Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

I never used to mind Newcastle too much, but the comments from Carver and Taylor have shown them to be particularly bitter. It would be funny if West Ham sent them down, and their fans unravelled a banner similar to ours from a few years back. That would probably send the fans over the edge.

Hull have never won a Premier game in May, a Bruce managed team has never beaten Man United and United have only lost twice on the last day in seventeen years. So the patterns aren't looking good for anybody going down other than Hull, they blew it big time against Burnley the other weekend. If they do get the win I still think Sunderland could be in trouble.

I reckon Hull are goners too, I just can't see them beating Man Utd, plus West Ham have been dreadful for months so I think Newcastle may get enough to see them across the line.

If they actually stay up - and I agree it's 90% likely they will now - Carver might just have inadvertently done the fans a favour by demonstrating to Ashley quite how shit his players are. Surely even Ashley will plonk a few quid down to avoid the probability of relegation with these chumps. 

If they actually stay up - and I agree it's 90% likely they will now - Carver might just have inadvertently done the fans a favour by demonstrating to Ashley quite how shit his players are. Surely even Ashley will plonk a few quid down to avoid the probability of relegation with these chumps. 

They're like we were under Lambert I think. A decent manager in there and they'll be nowhere close to the relegation zone next season - which is why I really, really, REALLY hope Hull can pull a shocker out of the bag on Sunday

I think we have a better squad than they have though. They dont have a Benteke to grab enough goals to keep them up, also have a shoddy back 4. Cant see Sissoko staying around either

The front isn't so bad, it's just that blue bit at the bottom of the back which completely ruins it. Makes it look like they're wearing a longer blue shirt underneath.

Edited by Mantis

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â