Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

Football is a strange thing. From spending all afternoon praying for Hull to lose, I will be cheering them on to win next week. Can't see it sadly, but if Utd have nothing to play for, you just don't know.

Hopefully Arsenal win today and against Sunderland to give Man U nothing to play for.

A draw today and a win against Sunderland would consign ManUre to fourth place and little to do on the last day!

Hull have it all to play for - it would be the funniest thing ever if the barcodes get relegated!!!

Watched the game with a Newcastle supporting friend yesterday. Even at 1-0 against bottom of the league he said he can't see them winning it, they really have lost all faith in their team. Haven't watched a full game of theirs for a while and was a bit surprised at just how awful they are.

Manyoo lost to an awful West Ham which relegated Sheffield United. I expect Hull to lose but you never know.

That awful West Ham team containing Tevez who shouldn't have been playing... that result sucked big time

Manyoo lost to an awful West Ham which relegated Sheffield United. I expect Hull to lose but you never know.

That awful West Ham team containing Tevez who shouldn't have been playing... that result sucked big time

Tevez got the winner and West Ham paid compensation. The whole thing stinks.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â