Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

11 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I genuinely would have to just ignore villa if this happened to us. 

I don't care what success it brings on the pitch, I'd want nothing to do with it. 

I’m glad there’s at least a group of supporters who are actively calling for boycotts of this and trying to raise awareness about sportswashing too

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I genuinely would have to just ignore villa if this happened to us. 

I don't care what success it brings on the pitch, I'd want nothing to do with it. 

Hand on heart I’d do exactly the same. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Am surprised they haven't loaned a Saudi National player yet for exposure

They will be having friendlies against saudi clubs in summer. Wouldnt suprise me if eventually they rename the stadium, make the away kit the saudi colours and have big sportibg events at sty james. Probably a stafium expansion coming too

14 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

They will be having friendlies against saudi clubs in summer. Wouldnt suprise me if eventually they rename the stadium, make the away kit the saudi colours and have big sportibg events at sty james. Probably a stafium expansion coming too

Last year their third kit was just the Saudi national kit, white and green, not sure if it still is. Must be difficult getting the bloodstains out of it

2 minutes ago, luckyeddie said:

Last year their third kit was just the Saudi national kit, white and green, not sure if it still is. Must be difficult getting the bloodstains out of it

Gone full Saudi green this year.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â