Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

Don't understand how people can dislike Newcastle more than the likes of Manyoo, Chelsea and West Ham.

Personally, it's the fans more than the club itself. I quite like Newcastle and would like to see them do well, just that the fans are so delusional that it's funny watching them explode so spectacularly and watching them get their way and do even worse :D

Newcastle are a good club and a big one too, but the fans seem to think they're in the Utd/Arsenal bracket, not the one they're in consisting of teams like us, Everton and maybe Spuds.

one club city with not many other teams to compete with plus mainly white british area with no immigrants supporting liverpool, united or whoever. there are a few newcastle fans around here but every single one of them i know have links to newcastle or the north east. a few came down to work in the pits so hence why we have a few geordie families down this way. they are a regional club where as everton are more of a wider supported club imo. if you have links to newcastle you support them, if you dont then you dont support them.

Its the fans for me too.

Delusional up with the likes of spudzzz and continuing to blame us for their relegation a few seasons back. Its not like the other 37 games had anything to do with it!

I do accept they get good attendance and have a 50k plus stadium but they are the only team in that city!

without the likes of sha, wba et al we could arguably have 70k attending each week.

Edited by theboyangel

Don't understand how people can dislike Newcastle more than the likes of Manyoo, Chelsea and West Ham.

West Ham? Why hate them? File under 'mostly harmless'.

Its the fans for me too.

Delusional up with the likes of spudzzz and continuing to blame us for their relegation a few seasons back. Its not like the other 37 games had anything to do with it!

I do accept they get good attendance and have a 50k plus stadium but they are the only team in that city!

without the likes of sha, wba et al we could arguably have 70k attending each week.

but those "fans" wouldn't really understand our concept of playing football and having a history, so they wouldnt come to VP

OT, but West Ham can absolutely do one. Especially with their absolutely absurd two hundred million quid gift from the taxpayer. I've spent years hating Real Madrid for their corrupt relationship to the city government, I'm not about to break the habit for West Ham either. 

My feelings about Newcastle are positively tame in comparison. 

• Like 1

Its the fans for me too.

but those "fans" wouldn't really understand our concept of playing football and having a history, so they wouldnt come to VP

I think you've missed the point.

we average between 32k and 36k when times are pretty shit, blues average around 16 or 17k when times are shit and west brom about 24k so if we was only club around brum we would be pulling in about 60 to 65k if we wernt doing that great. well thats what you would think but that might not be the case. ive not added albions total average because a lot of their support comes from out of brum so some of them might of been wolves fans instead. back on topic, yeah newcastle are a joke  :crylaugh:

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â