Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

If it wasn't for the fact that the current bottom three look so poor, I wouldn't rule them out from relegation as despite their three wins a row in terms of performance they haven't really improved that much. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them go on a run of games now without getting a win, but as above the bottom three probably won't take advantage. But we certainly should be finishing above them.

4 minutes ago, useless said:

If it wasn't for the fact that the current bottom three look so poor, I wouldn't rule them out from relegation as despite their three wins a row in terms of performance they haven't really improved that much. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them go on a run of games now without getting a win, but as above the bottom three probably won't take advantage. But we certainly should be finishing above them.

They are not going down.  We **** helped keep they up

Can't believe how lucky they were to play us at our worst we've ever been - should not have been the result we saw yesterday had we bothered to be even 50% as good as we can. But on the bright side - Trippier has done his metatarsal and is out for months. They're still in the mire...

Amazing how we gifted them the three points but I had a feeling we would.

Now, potentially next season they will be vying to sign players we might be interested in and will more than likely e a rival for a place in the top ten.

This football malarkey is almost futile isn't it?

39 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Amazing how we gifted them the three points but I had a feeling we would.

Now, potentially next season they will be vying to sign players we might be interested in and will more than likely e a rival for a place in the top ten.

This football malarkey is almost futile isn't it?

But then you have Brighton and Southampton who look at Villa signing Bailey, Buendia, Ings, Countinho and say we can't compete.

But they're ahead of us.

5 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

But then you have Brighton and Southampton who look at Villa signing Bailey, Buendia, Ings, Countinho and say we can't compete.

But they're ahead of us.

We always seem to not quite get the expected return for the amount of money spent. 

4 hours ago, Peter Griffin said:

It is confirmed that Trippier has a broken bone in his foot. That will hurt the Toon

They're calling it a stamp by one of our players aren't they? Or was it that he was accidentally trodden on.

6 hours ago, Peter Griffin said:

It is confirmed that Trippier has a broken bone in his foot. That will hurt the Toon

He will was clearly injured. Absolutely stupidity to play him. Ok he got them 3 points but his loss could have worser implications 

Ah they're making far too many good moves. This is terrible. We won't even get the fun stage when they buy a £70m Robinho type figure. 

They'll bring about the superleague when they shut Utd out of the champions league.

6 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Ah they're making far too many good moves. This is terrible. We won't even get the fun stage when they buy a £70m Robinho type figure. 

They'll bring about the superleague when they shut Utd out of the champions league.

Yeah this is worryingly progressive from them

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Its not a suprise we all said it.

Wait until the summer when they start killing the game even more by paying players 6 figure salaries that no one else can afford

6 figures? How very 1990s of them.

• Haha 2

On 09/02/2022 at 16:56, GarethRDR said:

Ooh we talking the Brian Harvey potato incident?  This is right up my cultural milieu; yeah he ran over himself because he was half-leaning out of his car trying to eat a baked potato (I can't quite remember whether it was beans, cheese, both or neither on top), dropped the potato, went to pick it up, kicked the handbrake off, fell out and the car rolled over him.  Such as I remember it transpiring, any rate.

Apropos of nothing, I can also be consulted on such topics as how PJ got blinded in Byker Grove, and that rumour of the kid who found an all-chocolate Kit-Kat in his lunchbox.

The apocryphal tale at our school.was that of the kid that found an all chocolate Creme Egg.

Perhaps you could confirm if PJ, once blinded by a paint gun, uttered the words "Spuggie, is that you? I can smell ya, man."

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â