Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

44 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I still don't get it. 

I'm kind of embarrassed by this, but it was interpreting your post as broken English in a feeble attempt to have fun with his surname. Eddie, how appointed? It didn't land to begin with, but having to explain it makes it excruciating :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I'm kind of embarrassed by this, but it was interpreting your post as broken English in a feeble attempt to have fun with his surname. Eddie, how appointed? It didn't land to begin with, but having to explain it makes it excruciating :D 

This is the content I dip into Other football for. 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I was nowhere near getting that tbh :D 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Davkaus said:

First thing that sprang to mind was this:

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I clicked it but then couldn't find it, are they saying £200m per year for 3 years or £200m total? Because the latter is nothing and even the former I'm not sure would get them top 6

Then what I did see in those stories are rumours of barca buying players and think you might as well put the whole lot in the bin 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I clicked it but then couldn't find it, are they saying £200m per year for 3 years or £200m total? Because the latter is nothing and even the former I'm not sure would get them top 6

Then what I did see in those stories are rumours of barca buying players and think you might as well put the whole lot in the bin 

£200m to spend over three years so £66m a year.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, tinker said:

Their defence will be completely changed in January. Even Howe will see the weakness there. Apart from that the squad is good enough to stay up and they will imho. 

Yes but he doesn't know how to fix the weakness thats the issue

They have a good goalkeeper and front 3. The rest is very average, maybe a defender or two is solid 

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Yes but he doesn't know how to fix the weakness thats the issue

They have a good goalkeeper and front 3. The rest is very average, maybe a defender or two is solid 

Mmm he didn't know how to fix the weakness but I'm sure he has watched Newcastle and looked back on his tenure at Bournemouth and realised the issues he didn't address. 

Tbh with the money...... they will buy their way out of it. If they come in for Ming's at £60m, will our leaders let him go? Tunzabe for £20m , they really have a game changing amount of money and if they get fined for spending it .......so be it .

2 minutes ago, tinker said:

Mmm he didn't know how to fix the weakness but I'm sure he has watched Newcastle and looked back on his tenure at Bournemouth and realised the issues he didn't address. 

Tbh with the money...... they will buy their way out of it. If they come in for Ming's at £60m, will our leaders let him go? Tunzabe for £20m , they really have a game changing amount of money and if they get fined for spending it .......so be it .

Doubt Mings would play for Howe again but would be a huge upgrade. Sensible option would be getting in somebody like Craig Dawson he is a solid centre back maybe Tarkowski as well

As its Eddie Howe he will have Nat Phillips and probably Phil Jones

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Doubt Mings would play for Howe again but would be a huge upgrade. Sensible option would be getting in somebody like Craig Dawson he is a solid centre back maybe Tarkowski as well

As its Eddie Howe he will have Nat Phillips and probably Phil Jones

See your point on Ming's.  However they will buy proven quality to keep themselves up at a cost most can't compete with. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â