Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

i dont think fistaface would have a chance personally. not only is he completely unlikeable, ex sunderland as well. why would they go for him? mcleish anyone?

i think it will be betwene moyes and lennon if he gets the elbow

cant stand pardew good riddance the smug clearing in the woods

Steve Bruce is a Newcastle fan though, or at least he was when he was a kid.  I think he could do a good job up there. 

I'm just looking at Newcastle's results for the calendar year of 2014:

Played: 24

Won: 5

Drew: 4

Lost: 15

That's 19 points from 72 available.    After 24 games last season the bottom three were Fulham (19 points) Cardiff (21) and West Ham (22).  Cardiff and Fulham went down, the other relegated team, Norwich, were just outside the bottom three on 24 points.   Newcastle wouldn't be adrift if their 2014 form was from the start of a domestic season but they would be in deep shit.  Pardew can't be in a job much longer, surely? 

Edited by The_Rev

Agreed on all points Rev, he isn't he is already a dead man walking it's just a case of when he goes and who replaces him.

Personally I hope it continues as long as possible.

Bruce would be the perfect appointment in my view on lots of different levels but least because he is a more than decent manager, that shouldn't be overlooked just because of who he played for and managed. He clearly holds the club dear as his conduct showed when Hull went 2-0 up at The Sports Direct Areana the other week and he said as much after the game.

He is well backed at Hull but given the owner is a fruit cake and wants to sell Ashley might not seem that bad.

If I were him I'd take the Newcastle job over Hull for certain.

As for their respective CV's, Moyes is more consistent but Bruce has done pretty well as well.

Reading on sky sports than pardew will be in charge for the foreseeable future, and wont be sacked if they lose to Swansea this weekend

The dreaded vote of confidence. There's simply no way he can survive if this form keeps this up

Can't see Moyes joining the madhouse to be honest, or Pulis, but I could see the boyhood club thing persuading Bruce to take it on and I suspect he'd do alright there too. 

Reading on sky sports than pardew will be in charge for the foreseeable future, and wont be sacked if they lose to Swansea this weekend

The dreaded vote of confidence. There's simply no way he can survive if this form keeps this up

Why not? I have a strong feeling his only brief is to keep them in the League and its too early to say for certain that he won't. 

• Like 1

Long may it continue. I'd love to see them relegated again. I'd love it even more if they did a Leeds. Loathsome fans, so one eyed it's not true. They'd make Red Scouse fans blush, they're so biased. 

• Like 2

Long may it continue. I'd love to see them relegated again. I'd love it even more if they did a Leeds. Loathsome fans, so one eyed it's not true. They'd make Red Scouse fans blush, they're so biased. 

I'm sorry that but that is an absolutely appalling thing to say. No Red Scouse fan has ever blushed over anything ever. Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing. 

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â