Christian Benteke

Kwan

Very poor, in what context? Seriously god knows what you thought of Balaban or Harewood.

Scored on his debut, has missed a few sitters but is getting into good positions, scored two in two for belgium, what is it you dont get???

I swear you are just negative for the sake of it.

Poor touch and missed sitters pretty much like the other players you have mentioned.

Sorry not negative for the sake of it, just as i see it. He might improve for us though and i hope he does.

• Like 1

Nothing at all to warrant some of the stupid comments about him being a top striker. Missing chances regularly chances that should be taken. Nowhere nr premiership quality yet and not sure he will be in the future. Not what we needed considering the need for any new players to be quality not prospect.

Lets hope he can prove us different but at the moment certainly a weak link in a poor team

I can see his potential.. trouble is we are a side who badly lack creativity, which was obvious last season & has been for a long time now & it's baffling how we still have done nothing about it. The one thing i kept saying in the transfer window was we badly needed some more creativity as without it, no matter how good your strikers are, you ain't gonna score many goals & guess what!*?

I agree with PL that he can be a real player (if he learns how to finish) but as a team i fail to see how we can afford to have another heskeyite finisher in the side... If he was at Old Trafford he'd get a hatfull but he's never gonna put away the pathetic 1 or 2 chances we create in a game. He is indeed costing us points & that is very worrying as we could easily be bottom by Christmas with the fixtures we have coming up.

At least he's getting into positions to score. He hasn't totally fluffed his misses though, just narrowly missed all of them. The idea for most of the finishes has been right, just the execution has been just a bit off. Enough to miss narrowly, which is no good at all for us at all at the moment.

We certainly shouldn't be relying on him to get us out of trouble though.

He also missed a lot of chances for Belgium, but the difference is he get about 3/4 chances a game. With Villa he will get 1-2 Chances a game.

Getting service off hazard and de bruyne is better than anything we can offer, therefore he will get more chances for them...

cost us 4 so far, maybe 5 with the spurs miss. certainly cost us against baggies and toady

hang on, on page one of the ratings and reactions thread you slag lambert off fro dropping him today, so what is it?

when he is playing for Belgium it is so clear they know how to play to his strengths - we obviously don't!

For belgium they will get it out to wide players on both sides and just whip the ball in almost every time. Benteke finds himself in the middle and will get his head on the end of it! It's really quite simple. Why can't we just get wide players to whip the friggen ball into the box! Instead of playing pointless narrow shit that clearly isn't working!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â