Christian Benteke

Kwan

On 5 August 2016 at 17:52, Demitri_C said:

Yep indeed Tekkers could have gone better than poxy Liverpool 

Thing is he clearly isn't good enough for Liverpool. 

2 minutes ago, jim said:

Thing is he clearly isn't good enough for Liverpool. 

Absolute balls. He doesn't suit the style Klopp likes, but not good enough for a team who isnt even playing Europa League? You're on the wind up mate.

• Like 3

Just now, Don_Simon said:

Absolute balls. He doesn't suit the style Klopp likes, but not good enough for a team who isnt even playing Europa League? You're on the wind up mate.

Not at all, great players adapt to the playing style.

He is a good player don't get me wrong,but a mid table team is about his level. I would be amazed if he was a success at a top level club.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jim said:

He is a good player don't get me wrong,but a mid table team is about his level. I would be amazed if he was a success at a top level club.

Is he really that much worse than Lukaku?

11 hours ago, jim said:

Zlatan never adapted to Barca's style either. Is he not a great player? :)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jim said:

but surely an alleged great manager should adapt a good striker as well ;)

On 06/08/2016 at 21:11, NoelVilla said:

Christian Benteke with confidence would score goals for most teams in Europe. Come on, we have all seen him in form.

But the top clubs expect players to be on form every game, not be unplayable for 6 games and then vanish for the next 6. Thats what separates the good from the great, Christian is good, he'll never be great imo. And thats why plop are probably the biggest gig he'll ever have. 

problem with benteke is he's very streaky and will go missing for games at a stretch..for clubs with more options upfront than we've had, it means he's out in the cold. he needs to start every game to pay dividends.

• Like 1

On 04/08/2016 at 21:07, TRO said:

We probably would have gone down without Darren Bent too......but I'm not sure what we are all saying.

We need a team, not individuals emulating scaffolding poles, holding up a derelict building.

That Benteke was phenomenal for us

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â