Christian Benteke

Kwan

There's a video going round Facebook and Twitter of some guy who's called Benteke's agent, pretending to be a premier league manager, and Kismet says Benteke won't sign a new contract (or something like that, I haven't watched it yet).

Beat me too it Eames!

The way I see it is like this:

If Villa plan to have a net spend of say £25-30m this summer - without the sale of Benteke - then offer the man the biggest wages in the club's history and put decent players around him.

If the club is planning a net spend of around £10-20m, I think that Sherwood should look at cashing in on Benteke and use the £32.5m to rebuild the team. If it's to Liverpool, make a deal whereby we get the asking price plus Origi on a season-long loan.

But, I'd only entertain that sale if Sherwood can have all the transfer fee plus the original transfer kitty. A total transfer kitty of £60-70m - including other player sales - could see Sherwood do some serious damage in rebuilding that starting eleven.

Aside from the fact that it's a bit shit what he's actually saying.

How shit is he as an agent?!?!??! He must have known it could be absolutely anybody?!

Does this mean I can find Ronaldo's agents number and ring him pretending to be Mourinho?!

HANG ON JUST DONE IT HE'S FOR SALE!!

He said he'll give me 'very good price for you if you buy today'

• Like 2

That video looks fake. Realistically he has to pretend to be one of Mourinho, Van Gaal, Pellegrini, Rodgers, Wenger or Pochettino and that sounded nothing like any of them.

But saying that and looking at things objectively then he's surely going to leave this summer. He's a top, top player who is playing for one of the poorest teams in the Premier League. It's a sad but true reality.

Fake as fuuuuck

As soon as you released the call was coming from someone stood outside you start to ask questions, who makes business calls / enquiries about professional footballers whilst stood outside in the wind? Who has conversations about sensitive information whilst knowing the other person is stood outside?

I think it's real but the main point of interest was that there haven't been offers for him yet. Kismet effectively confirmed earlier that Benteke wants out.

Yeah seems he wants to play in europe which is fair enough. Makes you wonder if he'd stuck around one more year if we'd made the europe league which in fairness I wasn't fussed about.

Look at the Belgium national team with regards who plays in CL/europa league.....Courtoius, Alderwielder, Kompany, Vermalaen, Vertongthen, Chadli, Hazard, Witsel, Fellani, Mertens, Lukaku, Origi, Benteke. Anyone spotted the odd one out yet....

Belgium Journo on twitter confirmed it is his agent Kismet...

Kismet is an utter ass to be fooled so easily.As for a contract way I see it this is almost as much of a shambles as the Spurs situation , he has painted himself into a corner.Only Liverpool are that interested and they won't pay.We won't sell for less than the release clause and he can't just not perform as he would risk missing out on another major international tournament.

Club has to ask it self do we risk losing 10 mil on his fee by keeping him another season balanced against how man extra points we think he will help us achieve , each league placing is what around 2 mil price money so finishing 12th not beyond realms of possibility and  we make up what we lose selling him now.

Look at the Belgium national team with regards who plays in CL/europa league.....Courtoius, Alderwielder, Kompany, Vermalaen, Vertongthen, Chadli, Hazard, Witsel, Fellani, Mertens, Lukaku, Origi, Benteke. Anyone spotted the odd one out yet....

Yep origi, he's dogshit

• Like 2

Yep origi, he's dogshit

I know but playing europa league football for Liverpool next season. ;)

Actually I forgot they signed him as I was going by him playing there for Lille this season.

If they sign Benteke and Ings surely he'll go out on loan....to us perhaps? Can't say I'd want him as I think a few got carried away by some o.k performances in the World cup. His french league record isn't great is it?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â