Christian Benteke

Kwan

I hate how the richest clubs can just handpick pretty much who they want, make mistakes (ie Falcao, Torres, etc) and then just go back in the market and pick off whoever is flavour of the month until they get it right whilst destroying the clubs who are beginning to build something decent. Never going to get anywhere unless you stand firm on not being a selling club. Really hope he gives us next year, pleased Timmy seems sure we're keeping everyone this summer

• Like 4

With Harry Kane one good season being linked with Man Utd for £45mil then Benteke should alone be worth £40mil+

Benteke is a much better player than Kane!

Yes I think Benteke is better. We'll just have to see how Kane does next season but really can't see Spurs selling him. 40mil sounds about right for Benteke. 

I'd value Benteke at closer to £70M. Pricey but what do you expect for one of the best strikers in the world.

That would put him in the Suarez and Aguero class. i'm not sure he's quite there. 

Edited by PaulC

He isn't as good as those two but if you tried to buy either Suarez or Aguero now I'd imagine they'd cost a lot more than £70M.

£65m  Barcelona claim they paid for Suarez

• Like 1

I reckon if he signed for say Arsenal or United in the summer then it wouldn't be long before he's being linked to someone like Real Madrid or PSG for £100M+. It would be a big mistake to let him go for as little as £40M.

He isn't as good as those two but if you tried to buy either Suarez or Aguero now I'd imagine they'd cost a lot more than £70M.

£65m  Barcelona claim they paid for Suarez

going by the Neymar fee a very trustworthy source ;)

On Talksport tonight the Manchester United to pay £45m for Kane was raised and they suggested they could take that and get Benteke for half of that. Someone else said Spurs could have Ings, Austin and Benteke for that money. :angry: 

Amazing that Manchester United can be linked with signing Kane when he has a contract with Spurs and that Benteke can be linked with Spurs/Liverpool/anyone else for less.

Does Benteke have a £32m release clause in the contract he signed? If not and he does want to go it should be for £40m plus.     

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â