Christian Benteke

Kwan

Doesn't look as good as last season however most of the balls he receives are in the air to flick on.His recent goals headers and a pen.We don't play to feet and what's worse currently our delivery from cross's is woeful so he really doesn't get much to do each game.

Yep hasn't scored with his feet since chelsea

We play half decent football and guess what? He scores goals.

Play shit football and he doesn't.

You can't expect him to be putting in world class performances when he has the ball lumped up to him for a majority of the game.

We played some decent stuff first half and Newcastle defended deep. Nothing much happened for him today.

You have a gifted player, being used as nothing more than an outlet big plank to flick the ball on.

Says it all

He was used the same way last year. He is playing shit and its all down to him, his touch is terrible and his decision making is worse.
And if he was playing well would you give him all the credit or would you be praising lambert?

This is the Christian Benteke thread. Keep your Lambert bitching for the Paul Lambert thread.

Haha knew you wouldn't answer.

You have a gifted player, being used as nothing more than an outlet big plank to flick the ball on.

Says it all

He was used the same way last year. He is playing shit and its all down to him, his touch is terrible and his decision making is worse.
And if he was playing well would you give him all the credit or would you be praising lambert?
This is the Christian Benteke thread. Keep your Lambert bitching for the Paul Lambert thread.

Haha knew you wouldn't answer.

Yawn... I didn't answer because your question was dumb.  ok..ok I'll take the bait and give you an answer to your question.  

I would obviously praise Benteke if Benteke was playing well. Happy now?

louie.gif

• Like 1

Has anybody thought that the improvement in the defence has now sacrificed the attack. We shipped goals last season yes, but scored more. We can say Benteke is not on form, but he is always marked by 2-3 opposing defenders and the service is definately not as it was last season mainly because Lambert priorities are the defence. I think also Lambert has made false promises to him i.e bringing in a creative player to help him this season. With all this in mind, im not suprised he is a little off form.

Was shit today. As poor as he was in home game against Sunderland during which he got out-muscled by Craig Gardner. 

The 3v2 break where he passed it straight to Mike Williamson (aiming for Gabby which was the wrong ball anyway) really took the biscuit.

• Like 2

If I was manager, I'd have given him such a fcuking rocket today. 

Terrible.

The goal initially started when he was just standing offside for no reason so when a clearance came his way he couldn't challenge for it.

Looks very short on confidence. 2nd season, coupled with an injury earlier in the season and a manager whose tactics overly rely on you will do that, sadly.

Shame isn't it? He'd be a beast at Arsenal. He's drained. Probably bored of jumping to head a ball and jogging every now and again. LIke a **** performing seal.

We should have taken the money for him when we could.

Very easy to say that now. I don't think there were many who weren't thrilled when he signed the extension in the summer.

I was delighted when he stayed on as a Villa player, as many were. How many, though, had that niggling doubt at the time that we were doing the right thing?

I think we possibly missed the boat, although I still believe he could be a great player with the right players around him.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â