Christian Benteke

Kwan

We're playing exactly the type of football, and creating so many great chances, that should see any half decent striker on 20 league goals by now.  I can't get my head round it, I really can't.

His touch, his passing, his shooting - all off. What is making it worse is that he is getting annoyed with himself and those around him because of his own mistakes.

Of course you can argue that if you put him in a world class team that he would play better, I'm sure he would, but right now we simply can't afford to have him as the focal point of our play/

Looked like he might be on the verge of a decent performance for the first five minutes. He then displayed the touch of a rapist when played through and was awful again.

Edited by Isa
  • Like 2

Not really the same player, don`t get it. It`s not like he got way better service last year, he just looks off. And he didn`t strike me as a one season wonder with the way he played. Kinda worrying at this point because Kozak should start at this point.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â