Christian Benteke

Kwan

yeah was more Benteke naivety to blame than Terry for me

And for me this is utter rubbish.

when your on a yellow card you have to think especially as Chelsea were down to 10 at the time. I hate Terry more than the next guy but any other defender would have done the same, was Benteke fault and hope he has learned from it

Edited by Zatman

Class today. Some great touches and brilliant finishes. Anyone else worried about a few arrogant touches where he lost the ball or overplayed it? Don't want him to start believing his own hype too much. Sure its cool, only a friendly and we were destroying them at the time, but just wondered if anyone else spotted it. 

Not overly concerned. A bit of attitude is good and as long as he's scoring goals it's all good.

True, as long as he doesnt take it too far. But its nice to see someone play so confidently. Not seen that for a while!

Looked effortless to be honest, guy is head and shoulders above.

Yeah, he was the complete footballer today and he didnt seem to be straining at all. Stunning. Yeah I know, only Crewe but still an amazing performance even if you ignore the goals he passed, tackled, tracked back, cycled positions with full backs and midfielders. My jaw was on the ground.

Incredible player. If he can grab a couple more pre-season he should hit the new season running! He scored 19 league goals last year and didn't play until mid September. The potential for this coming season is excitingly frightening!

I still say Benteke will score 5 goals in one match next season.

Who would bet against it?

Goal Christian Benteke! Goal Christian Benteke.

Awesome!

It'll be against Spurs. ;)

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â