Christian Benteke

Kwan

I got 18-1 for Benteke to be top scorer. Gone each way which pays out top 4, pretty happy with that as cant see 4 more beating him... I'd say rvp, Suarez and negredo, but then hopefully Benteke. Also Suarez may not because of his ban... If Rooney moves to Chelsea then he could be right up there as well

What are the each way odds? 1/5 or 1/4? I'd say that's a good bet either way.

My money is on Aguero.

Not too sure as not a big gambler, and don't really know how each ways are calculated.. Think£20 ew pays out £295

Not sure just yet who or which game Christian Benteke is gonna wallop in a minimum of 5 goals but I think it is nailed on to happen & I seriously believe it will.

Would love it, just love it if it was against Albion at the Hawthorns or against sha at the sty in the 3rd round of the FA Cup.

Might even be at International level when it happens & the shock waves will reverberate around Europe.

"Goal Christian Benteke! Goal Christian Benteke!"

Love it! :)

Edited by villa-revolution
  • Like 1

I am going to predict he won't score as many as last season, 15-19 league goals perhaps.

He didn't have any injuries last year and was a total unknown quality for much of the season, might not be so lucky this time out.

I really hope we get SHA in one of the cups, just to see what Benteke could do to them. It'd be like watching a tank run over a slug.

I really hope we get Luton in one of the cups. Their fans were laughing at us, chanting "Premiership, you're having a laugh"" :(^_^

I want us to give them a bloody good hiding, and then we will give them the belated response of "It's called the Premier League, it's changed since you were a real club!"

... It's not the most catchy chant, but it has a certain pazang about it.

It would hurt, a lot. 

But I think a tiny part of me would see the humour in Benteke only scoring like 2 goals all season.

Can you imagine the cockney smugness!

I honestly think Benteke will continue to score lots of a goals. He went on a real run in the second half of the season despite the fact that everybody already knew about it. Ironically it was when he was a complete unknown during the first couple of months that he was a bit naff at times.

I really hope we get SHA in one of the cups, just to see what Benteke could do to them. It'd be like watching a tank run over a slug.

I really hope we get Luton in one of the cups. Their fans were laughing at us, chanting "Premiership, you're having a laugh"" :(^_^

I want us to give them a bloody good hiding, and then we will give them the belated response of "It's called the Premier League, it's changed since you were a real club!"

... It's not the most catchy chant, but it has a certain pazang about it.

Nah, Bradford would be better. Don't get me wrong, we were shit and didn't deserve to be in that final but they got so incredibly lucky during those games and just happened to play us smack bang in the middle of our worst run of form of the season.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â