Christian Benteke

Kwan

Sorry for chipping on the installments bit. I have a book on corruption in football and one of the chapters had a few paragraphs on payments. As far as I can remember, if a fee is announced then it is generally seen as installments - there is an initial percentage of the fee paid upfront (Normally 50%), and the rest is paid over the period of the players contract. if it is disclosed, then it is the lot up front and the selling club doesn't want it known how cash rich they've suddenly begun.

Come on Hairy H. I have a beer in hand and am looking forward to it tasting even better at around ?pm!??

Can you give us some clues as to what this good news will be?...

Thought the day couldn't get much better after Lowton signing a new contract!...

If he is staying then he must've signed his contract extension, surely? Would be pointless staying and not accepting a pay rise.

I noticed that with Lowton's contract signing interview on AVTV, it was actually uploaded yesterday (18th July), but was only watchable/made visible to the public today.

Hmm.

If HH says something, I suggest you all listen. If anyone tries to chase thus guy and his information away, they are an utter fool.

We're listening.....

*listens carefully*

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â