Christian Benteke

Kwan

Reports saying they will bid 18m for him lol! These clubs really don't take Villa seriously now in the transfer market do they.. 18m pfffft!

LINK: http://tinyurl.com/kwxvg2b

Spurs are expected to wrap up the signing of David Villa before the weekend and are set to continue their spending spree with a bid for Benteke.

Well this didn't happen so I'd hazard a guess that they're talking out of their arse.

haha love it.  This is why i'd love Benteke to stay another season, so we can stick our fingers up at the London mafia (media)

With Spurs missing out on Villa I believe we've more chance of losing Benteke. The London press hate the fact we are trying to build a young team at VP and will do anything to destabilise us. If he has to go we need to set a deadline for the completion of any deal and have a fixed price to enable us to adequately replace him.

• Like 1

Im glad David Villa chose Atletico, he's far too good for those yids. 4.4m aswell is crazy, did he only have a year left? The money they got for Falcao and the money they spent on replacing him (with Spains all time top scorer) is fantastic business.

Just need Real Madrid to take Bale off them and all of a sudden they wont think theyre such a big tine club anymore.

I dont think we'll sell this summer, we dont need to and i think CB has already settled in his head that he'll give us one more season, he even said yes to that kid at bodymoor :)

Blimey, didnt realise this was a spurs love-in thread. All I was saying was spurs(and arsenal and chelsea for that matter) are all suppisedly very interested according to the press but theres no firm information to back up these claims.

Nothing to do with them not spending the money, player chose another club for whatever reason.

think Spurs might need ship out high salary players before make another big signing. Players like Parker, Assou Ekotto or throw Defoe into a swap :P etc. 

Edited by Zatman

They haven't sold anybody and have spent quite a lot already - I very much doubt Levy'll be coughing up that much as it stands, which is they were reported to have offered us Defoe plus cash. 

If they sell Bale then I'll be more worried.

Tbh I'm not a fan of one man teams but if it means keeping benteke, I think paying 30-40 mil on 2/3 players who can compliment and supply him would be a hell of an investment, as he scored 19 goals last season, alot of his own making. so with the right support I believe he could get us up the table, as he seems to have all the makings to be a complete striker ....

Edited by Kbdrum88

If they sell Bale then I'll be more worried.

quite.

but then again they'll have just received a world record fee and will be prime for a fleecing of biblical proportions.

Nah, there's no way it'll be close to Cronaldo's fee. Half of it, probably. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â