Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

Like Tonev, Lambert wants another player who can shoot from distance. Giving our wingers and Benteke the space to move and collect any potential wing back. Okore and Bacuna will give some real steel in the middle of their respective positions.

We are a class act when it comes to behaviour during transfers. It might be a small thing, but it makes me feel good about the club. It's strange to ever hear compliments about the buying club yet we seem to get a lot.

Yeah, it always make me smile reading stuff like that. It can only be a good thing too when other clubs see that we're professional when it comes to these kinds of things.

anyone else looking at the girl who makes £437 per day and thinking "I bet you do love"

yes YES YES!

How nice is she? Veh nice says this VillaTalker.

PICS!!! I need pics dammit!!!!

I'm going for this one, but I reckon Richard probably has his eye on her blonde counter-part.

2yl9vz7.jpg

Edited by Shillzz

We are a class act when it comes to behaviour during transfers. It might be a small thing, but it makes me feel good about the club. It's strange to ever hear compliments about the buying club yet we seem to get a lot.

Yeah, it always make me smile reading stuff like that. It can only be a good thing too when other clubs see that we're professional when it comes to these kinds of things.

Always reinforces the fact that we're Villa and we're different from other clubs.