Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

I want him moved there after Cissokho comes back. I think he offers a bit of drive from that position. I don't rate him overly, but in this poor squad I don't think we can overlook a guy who really does make things happen, even if only occasionally. 

I'm a fan-He has come in and done a variety of jobs for us whenever asked. I'm not entirely sure he'd start for me though. There are better right backs, Cissokho is a better left back and he wouldn't make my starting 4 in midfield.

Great squad player-I'm not sure how much this reflects how far backwards we've travelled though?

On 12/23/2015 at 13:42, AshVilla said:

Bacuna misplaces too many passes for me to play in the middle then again we have dirty sanchez with a pass completion rate of 79% recently he's not that bad

Bacuna literally has no awareness of what's going on around him, he'd get caught on the ball too often in midfield. He's a decent player at best, but certainly a good option to have in the squad. 

2 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Something about seeing him in an airport taking a short break back home. Smiling apparently. The cheek.

It's not just Collymore, but I absolutely hate this nonsense from fans that players can't have lives outside of football. 

Bacuna is one of the few players in the last couple of seasons who could score and assist. That with mentioning that he plays a fb most of the time.

Definitly I would play him over Hutton most of the time. Hes doing ok as a lb also.

Maybe we could try him left with Traore right in a 442.

Bacuna is one of those players that could rock up at a 'lesser' team, say Bournemouth or Leicester, be played out on the right wing, and become a really solid Premier League player.

He has the ability and we've managed him all wrong by playing him inconsistently. 

I think, like with a few others, he'd struggle to be a regular player at any other team. His touch at times is awful, passing can be hit and miss and no real football intelligence. The only reason he gets a game at full back is because of his athletic qualities. 

A decent squad player but that's all he really should be.

in fairness people said same about Albrighton. Problem is players come into a poisonous atmosphere of constant losing makes them look shit

In a better team they could take advantage of his athleticism and hide his weaknesses

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

in fairness people said same about Albrighton. Problem is players come into a poisonous atmosphere of constant losing makes them look shit

In a better team they could take advantage of his athleticism and hide his weaknesses

That was my point entirely. Albrighton is a perfect example.