Confirmed Transfers Summer 2013

mikeyp102

has anyone seen crowley play? is it just the normal lazy journo bullshit when the headlines read arsenal sign new wilshere

He is really good to be honest, whether he makes it or not is another story, but at this time, in England he is as hot a prospect as they come.

has anyone seen crowley play? is it just the normal lazy journo bullshit when the headlines read arsenal sign new wilshere

new wilshere! must mean he is massivley over hyped, goes past two men then gives the ball away all of the time, creates an assist every ten games and score every 20 games.

the next big thing my arse. wilshere is bollocks, if crowley is anything like wilshere he really is nothing to worry about.

new wilshere! must mean he is massivley over hyped, goes past two men then gives the ball away all of the time, creates an assist every ten games and score every 20 games.

the next big thing my arse. wilshere is bollocks, if crowley is anything like wilshere he really is nothing to worry about.

I bet you wouldn't be saying that if we were signing him!

Have to say i've never really rated Wilshire either.. Overrated in my opinion because he plays for Arsenal. He's decent for sure but i would prefer Westwood over him.

Different players.

Can still be "better", like comparing Falcao to Messi. Different players, but one is clearly better. In this case Wilshere is better than Westwood.

That's not a slur on Westwood, he and Lowton both should be around the England squad. But I reckon you'll have a hard time arguing against the point.

Anyway, we'll not be signing Wilshere so who give a ****... ;)

Different players.

Can still be "better", like comparing Falcao to Messi. Different players, but one is clearly better. In this case Wilshere is better than Westwood.

That's not a slur on Westwood, he and Lowton both should be around the England squad. But I reckon you'll have a hard time arguing against the point.

Anyway, we'll not be signing Wilshere so who give a ****... ;)

Yeah no doubt Wilshere is better..

okore reportedly £4m and bacuna £1.75m

According to almost all Danish media Okore was sold slightly over £4m (Dynamo Kiev, Dnipro, Fulham, Chelsea have been reported to have offered 4,2 mio but have been turned Down by Okore) and at 15k per week.

Are you saying £4m (English pounds,not Euros)?

Thanks

okore reportedly £4m and bacuna £1.75m

According to almost all Danish media Okore was sold slightly over £4m (Dynamo Kiev, Dnipro, Fulham, Chelsea have been reported to have offered 4,2 mio but have been turned Down by Okore) and at 15k per week.

Are you saying £4m (English pounds,not Euros)?

Thanks

Yes £4m English Pound equivalent to 4,7 mio Euros or 31 mio Danish Kroner. The German Transfer Site "Transfermarkt" also confirms this Price:

http://www.transfermarkt.com/en/jores-okore/transfers/spieler_129085_884621.html

Helenius was 1.5M, add-ons rising to 2M (sterling)

I was told by a Mallorcan that 2.2M Euros for Luna, dunno what that is exactly in pounds, but roughly 2M basically

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â