Younès Belhanda (Montpellier)

Wes

Can't be that good if he is bailing to the UAE. what happened to all the top european clubs that were after him?

Sounds like his agent has a touch of the Nigel Reo-Coker's

UAE is a lot better than Bolton in fairness

Unless you want a pint in the pub of course. Take note Barry

Yes I know, I know, Twitter and all that. Still a bit of fun though.

#AstonVilla are still very much in for Younes Belhanda, they are just waiting for sales on Darren Bent and Ireland #AVFC

Backed up in this video

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/christian-benteke-leave-aston-villa-1999259

#AstonVilla are still very much in for Younes Belhanda, they are just waiting for sales on Darren Bent and Ireland #AVFC

Backed up in this video

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/christian-benteke-leave-aston-villa-1999259

Good video thanks for the link. Interesting that he was talking about funds to purchase Belhanda rather than his wages.

if were having to sell ireland to fund belhanda, looks like it wont be happening, although bet will sell easy, hes still a top striker, maybe we should of sold him last summer to liverpool when we had the chance, how things would be different had they not of bought sturridge

Football Agent Jim ‏@AgentJim

Backed up in this video

FFS when did a journo interviewing a journo suddenly become credible? people are grasping at straws

Football Agent Jim ‏@AgentJim

Backed up in this video

FFS when did a journo interviewing a journo suddenly become credible? people are grasping at straws

Even if people are 'grasping at straws' why is it such a big deal? Let people be excited over a potential transfer without pissing all over them.

• Like 1

I suspect he's one of several possibilities Lambert has in mind at a variety of price points (transfer fee & wages), along with Popov.   I think he's waiting to see what shakes out with offloading high salaries.  If Bent, Given and Ireland all go he can shop at the high end store.  If none of them go and we're stuck paying their wages while they contribute little or nothing, he will go to the bargain bin.  If Popov is the bargain bin I'm not too concerned.  If he's near the top end I become a bit worried.

his clubs official twitter has revealed 2 concrete offers that he will choose between. didnt name them but believed to be Al Jazeera and Kiev.

Id imagine he would goto Kiev to at least play CL? If he goes to Jazeera he will ruin his career.

his clubs official twitter has revealed 2 concrete offers that he will choose between. didnt name them but believed to be Al Jazeera and Kiev.

Id imagine he would goto Kiev to at least play CL? If he goes to Jazeera he will ruin his career.

He has 2 years left on his contract so I wouldn't say he needs to go to either I guess.

If we're waiting to sell Bent and Ireland to fund this then that's pretty piss poor. With the increase in TV money we should be signing a player like this if he's interested in coming and lambert wants him.

But we're not. We're not after him (not anymore at least).

If we're waiting to sell Bent and Ireland to fund this then that's pretty piss poor. With the increase in TV money we should be signing a player like this if he's interested in coming and lambert wants him.

But we're not. We're not after him (not anymore at least).

and you know this how.....?

58 pages on a guy that it seems we're unlikely to sign (attributable to the fact that the club has made no official noise and the majority of Lambo's signings just happen with minimal fuss) and that frankly, and I don't think I'm alone here but for someone that is pretty unheard of generally.

Seems like a lot of fuss.

Edit - 59 pages and counting, how many pages can this get to before he signs for someone else?

Edited by bannedfromHandV