VillaTalk XI

StefanAVFC

I think we should have trials.  Everyone should post their very own youtube video.  A compliation of your highlights.

In lieu of a video, here's some action shots...

1418.JPG1664.JPG

1626.JPG

Copy%20of%201529.JPG

img_4653.jpg

img_4832.jpg

img_4727.jpg

img_4817.jpg

• Like 1

Right so the ball is rolling with Celtic now. The guy on their side has a minibus so can drive a team down here. Now for a venue and a date. Watch this space!

Jim and Stevo in central defence; I hope you like heading, lads, because I'm about as useful on crosses as Shay Given and proto-Guzan combined.

Swan-like shot stopper though.  B)

I'm 6'3"

Heading is pretty much all I do.

I'm 6'2" and a defender/support striker... And I HATE heading the ball unless necessary. I was born with feet, I tend to use 'em when I play!!

Hey, I'm pacbuddies son, my name was suggested by my dad and I'm just confirming that I am interested in playing.

I play goalkeeper.

I played 11 v 11 at a younger age now play power league and have won some trophies with my current team.

I'm highly suspicious of your claim about your goalkeeping skills.Just hope it's not a case of like father like son. :P

After all, let's face it, Pacbuddies is notorious for always dropping the ball on this site & he has already admitted to having worn out the gloves he is borrowing you from having to pick the ball out of the back of the net millions of times. :)

If memory serves me correct, Pacbuddies is Scotland's no.2  :D  :)  :P  so you must be:

"Scotland's Scotland's No.1, Scotland's No 1. :P:):P:D

You should know better than that, pacbuddies is always watching (and always right)!

PS. I'm not Scottish.

:)

Hey, I'm pacbuddies son, my name was suggested by my dad and I'm just confirming that I am interested in playing.

I play goalkeeper.

I played 11 v 11 at a younger age now play power league and have won some trophies with my current team.

I'm highly suspicious of your claim about your goalkeeping skills.Just hope it's not a case of like father like son.

After all, let's face it, Pacbuddies is notorious for always dropping the ball on this site & he has already admitted to having worn out the gloves he is borrowing you from having to pick the ball out of the back of the net millions of times. :)

If memory serves me correct, Pacbuddies is Scotland's no.2  :D   :P  so you must be:

"Scotland's Scotland's No.1, Scotland's No 1. :P

You should know better than that, pacbuddies is always watching (and always right)!

PS. I'm not Scottish.

Apologies Pacbuddies..............having seen your keeping at first hand I was convinced you were Scottish.  Are you sure about the results in that DNA Test? or is someone telling you porkies? ;)

Your right too about always watching................because you were always watching the ball go past you into the net! :P

Oh! & your also right about always being right too. I watched you go right 10 times as the shots went to your left :)

Jim and Stevo in central defence; I hope you like heading, lads, because I'm about as useful on crosses as Shay Given and proto-Guzan combined.

Swan-like shot stopper though.  B)

I'm 6'3"

Heading is pretty much all I do.

I'm 6'2" and a defender/support striker... And I HATE heading the ball unless necessary. I was born with feet, I tend to use 'em when I play!!

No offence, but as someone who usually plays in goal, you're the kind of defender I hate! ;)

I play goalkeeper.

I'm highly suspicious of your claim about your goalkeeping skills.Just hope it's not a case of like father like son.

If memory serves me correct, Pacbuddies is Scotland's no.2  :D   :P  so you must be:

PS. I'm not Scottish.

Apologies Pacbuddies..............having seen your keeping at first hand I was convinced you were Scottish.  Are you sure about the results in that DNA Test? or is someone telling you porkies? ;)

Your right too about always watching................because you were always watching the ball go past you into the net! :P

Oh! & your also right about always being right too. I watched you go right 10 times as the shots went to your left :)

To which DNA test do you refer? There have been so many!

:D

I play goalkeeper.

PS. I'm not Scottish.

To which DNA test do you refer? There have been so many!

:D

The one I promised you I would never mention...........(ahem!) ;)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â