Next Everton Manager

maqroll

Next Everton Manager  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the next manager at Everton?

• Martin O'Neill
    • Michael Laudrup
    • Roberto Martinez
    • Steve McClaren
    • Arsene Wenger
    • Robert DiMateo
    • Other (Name)

My money is on that fair headed guy that managed Charlton.His name is on the tip of my tongue but I cant get it right now.

I am sure everyone knows who I mean?!

Alan curbishley?

Rory Delap?

Thom Yorke?

Brilliant Radiohead are my favourite band

I reckon Everton are hanging about to see what happens tonight with Martinez. Wigan relegated and I reckon he'll take it, otherwise it's Poyet.

• Like 1

Would be ironic the one time Martinez fails to keep Wigan up he decides to jump ship. Rather than stay and fight to bring them back which would be the admirable thing to do.

After the game last night poyet said "I will assess my position" which was code for "I'm going to everton"

He's now been suspended for his comments. That doesn't necessarily mean he is going to Everton....

... but he's not likely to stay where he is now.

I still think it will be Curbishley.He has been out of the game for a while and must be running low on $$ by now.

Curbishley will probably never manage again. Been out the game far too long. Everton will get someone from the lower leagues I expect, similar to Moyes.

Makes me laugh when managers and chairman make out they've got these great, unbreakable relationships, and that they love the club so much.

Club gets relegated = Martinez looking for the quickest possible exit from Wigan so as to remain a PL manager.

Makes me laugh when managers and chairman make out they've got these great, unbreakable relationships, and that they love the club so much.

Club gets relegated = Martinez looking for the quickest possible exit from Wigan so as to remain a PL manager.

Don't let Grandad Whelan hear you talking sense

He will have none of it

Edited by AshVilla

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â