The Apprentice 2013

andykeenan

I said last year I was going to give it a swerve, and ended up watching most of them.

I think this year, I'm really going to do something better with my time (such as learn a new enhanced masturbation technique, or swat up on my basic French lingo)

I've only ever watched about 4 minutes of this shite, all the contestants seem to be arseholes, who while being supremely arrogant in there abilities to sell tat, couldn't sell water to a millionaire dying of thirst. They couldn't organize a raffle.

I've only ever watched about 4 minutes of this shite, all the contestants seem to be arseholes, who while being supremely arrogant in there abilities to sell tat, couldn't sell water to a millionaire dying of thirst. They couldn't organize a raffle.

Wow, which 4 minutes did you watch?

it wasn't great .. think the show has run it's course now

I'll probably still watch it just to watch some smug twunt make a fool of himself in front of 9 million viewers though

• Like 1

Even the trailer has me madly reaching for the remote.

That's exactly what I came in here to post. What a horrible selection of human beings they are.

Even the trailer has me madly reaching for the remote.

That's exactly what I came in here to post. What a horrible selection of human beings they are.

Yep, this.

Used to love it.

Even when the format got old and the contestants got more... c*ntish.. I stuck with it.

But the last couple of years it's been too much.

So for that reason, I'm out.

Watched last night Selling 2 cases of water for £15 could done better & pushed it yet boys sold it for £230 all cases Selling lucky cats maybe include batteries in the 1st place could thought bout that.Jaz awful leading the girls team Tim quiet & pipes up at the end after they won lol he might not last long £58 difference girls did sell really poor. Team leader didn't organise didn't lead right person to go although Sophie could gone didn't sell

I watched it last night and thought it was pure shite

I used to watch the old ones, it used to be ok but I don't know if I will be able to stick with this series, I don't think I saw a single episode of the last one

As usual I just want to punch most of them...... "I've got the sex appeal of Jessica Rabbit" No love, you haven't. You really really haven't.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â