I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

Can I just say that in my defence, as far as I can remember, I didn't actually say anything inappropriate, just more very desperately pathetic than anything offensive. Eames and Stefan on the other hand......

It wasn't even me. I came into it very late!

I'm not moaning lol.

I love you all, sort of in the way a rape victim loves her raper, Its straight up stockholm syndrome!!

You don't help yourself  :blink:

Can I just say that in my defence, as far as I can remember, I didn't actually say anything inappropriate, just more very desperately pathetic than anything offensive. Eames and Stefan on the other hand......

It wasn't even me. I came into it very late!

I'm not moaning lol.

I love you all, sort of in the way a rape victim loves her raper, Its straight up stockholm syndrome!!

You don't help yourself  :blink:

That's better than coming early I suppose.

Edited by 8pints

I demand a picture of a (fully clothed) Morpheus, next to his aunt, holding a Scuba Steve sign.

Remind me what is all this scuba stuff again?

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/5309-the-villatalkcom-honeytrap-aka-thread-of-the-year-2011/'>the honeytrap thread

Enjoy.

(BTW, that was 2011! How time flies...)

I woke up this morning with a bad hangover, and my penis was missing again. This happens all the time: it's detachable. This comes in handy a lot of the time: I can leave it at home when I think it's going to get me in trouble, or I can rent it out when I don't need it.

But now and then, I go to a party, get drunk, and the next morning, I can't for the life of me remember what I did with it.

First I looked around my apartment, and I couldn't find it, so I called up the place where the party was; they hadn't seen it either. I asked them to check the medicine cabinet, 'cause for some reason I leave it there sometimes, but not this time. So I told them if it pops up to let me know. I called a few people who were at the party, but they were no help either.

I was starting to get desperate. I really don't like being without my penis for too long; it makes me feel like less of a man and I really hate having to sit down every time I take a leak.

After a few hours of searching the house and calling everyone I could think of, I was starting to get depressed, so I went to The Kiev and had breakfast.

Then as I walked down Second Avenue toward St. Mark's Place, where all those people sell used books and other junk on the street, I saw my penis lying on a blanket, next to a broken toaster oven. Some guy was selling it!

I had to buy it off him. He wanted twenty-two bucks, but I talked him down to seventeen. I took it home, washed it off, and put it back on.

I was happy again. Complete.

People sometimes tell me I should get it permanently attached, but I don't know. Even though it's sometimes a pain in the ass, I like having a detachable penis.

• Like 2

I woke up this morning with a bad hangover, and my penis was missing again. This happens all the time: it's detachable. This comes in handy a lot of the time: I can leave it at home when I think it's going to get me in trouble, or I can rent it out when I don't need it.

But now and then, I go to a party, get drunk, and the next morning, I can't for the life of me remember what I did with it.

First I looked around my apartment, and I couldn't find it, so I called up the place where the party was; they hadn't seen it either. I asked them to check the medicine cabinet, 'cause for some reason I leave it there sometimes, but not this time. So I told them if it pops up to let me know. I called a few people who were at the party, but they were no help either.

I was starting to get desperate. I really don't like being without my penis for too long; it makes me feel like less of a man and I really hate having to sit down every time I take a leak.

After a few hours of searching the house and calling everyone I could think of, I was starting to get depressed, so I went to The Kiev and had breakfast.

Then as I walked down Second Avenue toward St. Mark's Place, where all those people sell used books and other junk on the street, I saw my penis lying on a blanket, next to a broken toaster oven. Some guy was selling it!

I had to buy it off him. He wanted twenty-two bucks, but I talked him down to seventeen. I took it home, washed it off, and put it back on.

I was happy again. Complete.

People sometimes tell me I should get it permanently attached, but I don't know. Even though it's sometimes a pain in the ass, I like having a detachable penis.

At least you found it. What would you do if you lost it permanently? Would you have to buy a new one or do you have insurance?

You should live in England you could probably get one on the NHS.

• Like 1

I like having a detachable penis.

What you need is a set up like the witch in 'Return To Oz', and a bowl for the keys.

A lucky dip for the ladies in your life.

I demand a picture of a (fully clothed) Morpheus, next to his aunt, holding a Scuba Steve sign.

Remind me what is all this scuba stuff again?

the honeytrap thread

Enjoy.

(BTW, that was 2011! How time flies...)

2011! Oh man.

Hey, it sounds pet friendly.

We should hang out.

In other news I've been considering banging Morpheus's fiancée.

No problem as i'm already banging yours.

She's too old for me anyway.

I've heard she's a right dog.

• Like 1

I beg to differ... remember the Finlayson siblings?

richard-finlayson-image-1-950976050.jpg

:wub:

:D

"Love in a Elevator"....

She looks a bit like one of those White Walkers in Game of Thrones