I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

Okay, it's tame but I have fondled my cousin under the cover of a blanket while watching a movie (with the family). She is also the first one on my fantasy-team.

Been there. Got on top of my cousin playing in my grandmother's back garden and she started to move against me. Not really knowing at that time what was going on with my body as I had such a boner on me that when my grandmother called for us to go back into the house i had to run past the kitchen and up into my bedroom until things returned to normal.

Standard deviant...

Okay, it's tame but I have fondled my cousin under the cover of a blanket while watching a movie (with the family). She is also the first one on my fantasy-team.

Been there. Got on top of my cousin playing in my grandmother's back garden and she started to move against me. Not really knowing at that time what was going on with my body as I had such a boner on me that when my grandmother called for us to go back into the house i had to run past the kitchen and up into my bedroom until things returned to normal.

Standard deviant...

What is it with Morpheus and gardens?....And family? Maybe it's the combo of the two that causes the arousal. There we go, just don't mention, look at, or think about gardens when talking about family. Or, and I know I'm  probably suggesting the ridiculous, QUIT IT!!

• Like 1

Is there a family member who you haven't had a go on?

Why are you jealous.

Okay, it's tame but I have fondled my cousin 

This says all you need to know about this thread. Under no normal circumstances would fondling your cousin be regarded as small-fry, but in light of recent revelations, it barely justifies a mention.

• Like 3

Maybe I'm in the wrong, but I don't really see the problem with it. Say that it went further (if it wasn't for the fact I see her only a few times every decade and she usually has a BF, it very may well have) what would be the harm? Provided of course that it's only for fun and that we keep it to ourselves. It's not like we are living in a small tribe and the we have to make babies to ensure the survival of our species.

Why are you jealous.

Shit, you got me. Always wanted to bang an auntie who is 20 years my senior and be fondled by my cousin. Always.

• Like 1

On the hair chest subject; I like mine, and I plan to never shave it! 26-years down the drain would be an awful shame.

LOL

I love Chunk :D

But alas, my tale is true. I just hope no one tells my mom :unsure: it'd break her heart I tells ya, I'm a good boy. :P

I can't wait for the next time I see your mom! HA!

(which, in the context of this thread, will be greatly disappointing for anyone who reads why!)

Why are you jealous.

Shit, you got me. Always wanted to bang an auntie who is 20 years my senior and be fondled by my cousin. Always.

At least you've admitted it. ;)

I remember having a raging fancy for a cousin at a family party when I was about 12. She was 14 so older woman and all :o I definitely remembered researching "rules of engagement" for future reference. Never seen her since mind.

I once put a chocolate bar on my sisters person , so that I wouldn't get caught going out of the shop., when I was about 6

Flashback, I once stole a tube of cherry drops from a service station near bristol when I was about 10, just slipped them up my sleeve and walked out, but bp have been robbing me everytime i use there petral station, so it was a moral victory for me