I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

Me, Houlston, Hogso, Eames and others who will remain unnamed sent numerous sexually provoked tweets to Jenny  :unsure:

This is not true, it is a LIE.

strenulously deny these evil and malicious allegations and will look to the Courts to defend my good name and my reputation.

You'll need somebody good to handle your PR. I recommend Max Clifford.

Oh wait....

I wholeheartedly and proudly admit to it, although I am very saddened that she never joined in. I think she is prejudiced against the disabled and thinks I dribble, have a floppy hand and am limp. I can assure you these things were there prior to my stroke.

I think its more that you were all seriously cramping my style which really put jenny off, you especially Eames. Its ok Jenny, I'm not with them, they're with me.

She turned down Russell Crowe, she isn't going to go for any of you losers ;)

Whatever, I might be able to blag free parking spaces soon, if that's not incentive for a girl who wants easy accessible shopping, well nothing is.

• Like 1

I'm still hoping to see pics of Morpheus' aunt, and that she looks like Lisa Ann :thumb:

p3140303.jpg

Ok the one you've all been waiting for. This is my aunt who used to be in a girl group. I took this photo of her in one of her last concerts in Belfast. ;)

I'm still hoping to see pics of Morpheus' aunt, and that she looks like Lisa Ann :thumb:

p3140303.jpg

Ok the one you've all been waiting for. This is my aunt who used to be in a girl group. I took this photo of her in one of her last concerts in Belfast. ;)

not bad for 72