I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

I once managed to hit my neighbour's car, by ramming mine into it, whilst actually driving my dad's car.

As a kid I was walking my bike home because the brakes had broken, I was at the top of the big hill and one kid I didn't particularly like (he saw himself as a 12 year old tough guy), asked me for a go on the bike. I let him have a go. He was about three quarters of the way down the hill when the speed wobble of death got him.

I once accidentally smashed my mates teeth out by lobbing a brick in a game of war. I shouted grenade and lobbed it, he looked up to ask what I'd said and caught it in his chops. Knocked him senseless and toothless. We took an arm or a leg each, laid him at his mum's front door rang them bell and ran like fuckery.

I once stole a milk float and left it in somebody's garden, In a garden wall versus glass and fibre glass milkfloat clash, there are no winners.

• Like 1

I used to be a little thief back before they put signal devices on stuff. I used to steal clothing, cassettes, food, magazines...I was quite good at it too...I've always been somewhat criminally minded anyway. When I turned 18 and could be charged as an adult, I smartened up and stopped.  ^_^

Once when I was at uni I got in very late from a night out, on my own. Walked in to our living room, and one of my male flatmates was conked out on the sofa. You know, head back on the armrest, gob open, snoring, legs akimbo. His arm was lying off the edge the seat, and his hand...his hand was, well, cupped. Cupped perfectly. I knew something had to go in it, the arrangement of his hand like that was too good a thing to pass up :unsure: I unzipped my fly and placed my cock in his perfectly cupped hand. I didn't hold it there long. I left the scene of the crime sharpish, and conked out myself. I woke up in the morning, hungover, and unawares of what I had done. i eventually rose, then at some point made it in to our living room. "Good night?" It was him. The only thought in my mind was "you've had my cock in your hand and you don't know. That doesn't make you gay, if anything it makes me gay. I'd always wondered, but this...what have I done?". I never told him. But after that, when ever I saw him, spoke to him, someone mentioned him. I thought about my cock in his perfectly cupped hand. And how he didn't know.

:(

I once accidentally smashed my mates teeth out by lobbing a brick in a game of war. I shouted grenade and lobbed it, he looked up to ask what I'd said and caught it in his chops. Knocked him senseless and toothless. We took an arm or a leg each, laid him at his mum's front door rang them bell and ran like fuckery.

Hhahah! **** yea!

Edited by hogso

At some VW festival thing back in the day, I'd had a good day, a long good day. I'd thoroughly joined in the whole spirit of the thing and at the end of the day mistook the large outdoor garden / bbq candles for some mad giant help yourself complimentary we're all beautiful mega spliffs.

At the same festival, I fell out of my mates convertible dub, whilst driving it.

I might have put this in the last thread.

At uni I made a girl sleep on the floor after some sexy time so I could have the bed to myself.

That's not a crazy confession .That's standard bruv. I only let the wife share the bed at xmas.

• Like 1

When i was a lot younger one of my auntie's was very touchy feely towards me. Nothing between the legs just hand up my back and so on.

Thought she was just being very affectionate and thought nothing more of it until one night about ten years ago when she found out i had plenty between the legs.

Been shagging her ever since and my fiancee thinks i visit my aunt to do her garden.

Edited by Morpheus

When i was a lot younger one of my auntie's was very touchy feely towards me. Nothing between the legs just hand up my back and so on.

Thought she was just being very affectionate and thought nothing more of it until one night about ten years ago when she found out i had plenty between the legs.

Been shagging her ever since and my fiancee thinks i visit my aunt to do her garden

Your fiancee is right, she's just forgotten the prefix 'Lady'. 

Edited by 8pints

I was having a wank when I was about 16 and then up pops the window cleaner's head, with the blinds open.

Also my friends set up an MSN account of a fake girl and talked dirty, I talked dirty back and I was about to have what I thought was cam sex they all popped up on the screen crying with laughter. Luckily they didn't tell the entire school.

Edited by villarule123
  • Like 1

Been shagging her ever since and my fiancee thinks i visit my aunt to do her garden.

Did I get this right? You shagged your aunt. WTF

I have no contribution to make to this thread. I am angel who does not do pervy things.

I piss everywhere, especially when I am drunk.  Particular mentions go to a wicker-basket seatee which was by the phone in a downstairs hallway, surrounded by people at a house party, my brothers pillow when he was in bed, my family PC keyboard when I was a kid, various cupboards around the house, tents, caravans and anywhere outside.  I own most of the UK.

I got suspended from school by creating a website of myself, with my arse out, running around the street... It's not  up anymore obviously, but Yahoo sent me emails wanting to do a partnership deal because of the amount of traffic that went to the website within a 48 hour period. :D

Could have been an internet sensation in 2001 :lol: 

tumblr_m6bkaqnfGk1rziwwco1_400.gif

• Like 1

Once when I was at uni I got in very late from a night out, on my own. Walked in to our living room, and one of my male flatmates was conked out on the sofa. You know, head back on the armrest, gob open, snoring, legs akimbo. His arm was lying off the edge the seat, and his hand...his hand was, well, cupped. Cupped perfectly. I knew something had to go in it, the arrangement of his hand like that was too good a thing to pass up :unsure: I unzipped my fly and placed my cock in his perfectly cupped hand. I didn't hold it there long. I left the scene of the crime sharpish, and conked out myself. I woke up in the morning, hungover, and unawares of what I had done. i eventually rose, then at some point made it in to our living room. "Good night?" It was him. The only thought in my mind was "you've had my cock in your hand and you don't know. That doesn't make you gay, if anything it makes me gay. I'd always wondered, but this...what have I done?". I never told him. But after that, when ever I saw him, spoke to him, someone mentioned him. I thought about my cock in his perfectly cupped hand. And how he didn't know :(

disgusted-reaction-gif.gif

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1