I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

I shaved my arse once. The post-shite clean up was much easier as a result.

I just trim now, as it's a bit too much effort to keep it baby smooth.

I did that once. Dry shave. BIG mistake.

I thought it was going to be a Rob confession.

Though to be honest, the only fess up that would have been a shock would've been

'I have never actually experienced or observed the physical love of a lady'

• Like 1

i shave my bum on the regular

Pics or GTFO

PM will do :)

I thought this was really funny at first, then I realised the original poster was Baselayers and it became less funny, more Rob-esque.

• Like 1

Here's one that I suspect may be very widespread - do you have a psychiatric hospital (oldspeak: lunatic asylum) anywhere near you?

And if you do, did you think when you were young that its (local) name was generic for all such establishments?

Oddly enough, that was true of me when I was a kid when it came to something completely different - fried chicken. When I was little my family always called fried chicken "Kentucky," (back then, KFC was the only fast food chain in Singapore that sold fried chicken) and I genuinely thought that that was what it was called all around the world.

The slang term for "psychiatric hospital" in Singapore is "Woodbridge," but I think I always recognised that that was the name of a very specific place, so I never made the same mistake you did :)

Here's my confession: I didn't grow up anywhere near a psychiatric hospital. Man that feels so good to get off my chest as I appear to be in the minority.

• Like 1

Here's my confession: I didn't grow up anywhere near a psychiatric hospital. Man that feels so good to get off my chest as I appear to be in the minority.

None in your town?

None in your country?

A few years back (probably MONs last season) I told my dad Bannan was going to be the next best thing, going on to compare him to Paul Scholes... I completely understand if the mods ban me for this.