Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

yeah bit of a mixed reaction. some saying good riddance some saying good luck.

We wont sell Benteke. We are signing cheap players.. it appears we have about 20 mil or so and hes spent 10m already. If we sell Benteke we will have 30-40 million.. hes already bought half a team.. unless he will use all that money on one or two players.

I think PL will just sit Tekkers down and tell him.. your not going.. after the world cup you can go.. until then.. your not going anywhere.. you want a pay rise.. theres the contract.. you dont.. well keep your current deal and play reserves for a year.

He will sign it and stay for one season. Have a great season and world cup and be off for 40 million.

Everyones happy.

Can we keep Benteke chat in the Benteke thread? Bored of it.

Anyway, Luna will be brought in for competition for Bennett which can only be a good thing.

If he's only competition for Bennett and can't walk straight into the team I don't even want to know how bad he is...

Just sharing something that I heard.....apparently the 'mystery man' from yesterday's Birm Mail is Hiroshi Kiyotake, an attacking mid from FCC Nuremberg. For those who don't know of him, he is a Japanese International (played last night in the Confederations Cup v Brazil), 23 yrs old so fits the Lambert 'mould', and probably wouldn't cost a large fee or want silly wages.

Please, take this as it is, I know some people get hammered for trying to sound ITK, I'm definitely not one of those. I'm just sharing one of the few little things that I hear very occasionally.

Tin hat on.........

haha. That info was from me. Cheers.

I got that info yesterday off someone who has been very closely connected to Villa for over 25 years. But like he said to me yesterday, still a long way to go on this one and nowhere near completed or a dead cert.

Lol. I heard it from a guy who's involved with our local supporters club, and doesn't usually bullshit. Did you put it on Twitter? (That's if you're on there?)

It just seems a very random one.....

Brilliant - a much needed LB (Luna), Striker (Helenius) and 'mystery player' (love the sound of Kyotaki from the Bundesliga - he's got real quality) coming in imminently (although Kyotaki is away at Confeds Cup)

I reckon 80% of our incomings will be complete by the time pre-season starts!!!!!

What are we all going to do for the remainder of the transfer window???? (apart from bitch and whine at each other and spout bollocks about the Scotch Iniesta!)

No Sevilla won't be after Hutton, they have Alberto and Navarro who can play left back.

It's just that he doesn't feature in the clubs/managers plans; It's also well documented that Spanish clubs are a whole financially need all the money they can get.

I'm just wondering where all these players are going to fit in. I think we'll have quite a few going out

as well as Ireland Bent and Given with luck, I think Stevens, Holman, and Herd will all go too - and Delfouneso. What about Gary Gardner - does he get a look in this season?

Just sharing something that I heard.....apparently the 'mystery man' from yesterday's Birm Mail is Hiroshi Kiyotake, an attacking mid from FCC Nuremberg. For those who don't know of him, he is a Japanese International (played last night in the Confederations Cup v Brazil), 23 yrs old so fits the Lambert 'mould', and probably wouldn't cost a large fee or want silly wages.

Please, take this as it is, I know some people get hammered for trying to sound ITK, I'm definitely not one of those. I'm just sharing one of the few little things that I hear very occasionally.

Tin hat on.........

haha. That info was from me. Cheers.

I got that info yesterday off someone who has been very closely connected to Villa for over 25 years. But like he said to me yesterday, still a long way to go on this one and nowhere near completed or a dead cert.

Lol. I heard it from a guy who's involved with our local supporters club, and doesn't usually bullshit. Did you put it on Twitter? (That's if you're on there?)

It just seems a very random one.....

Yeah, I put it on twitter yesterday. Like I say, the guy who informed me of this yesterday morning told me we were working extremely hard to try and make this happen, but by no means even close to being done. All needs to be taken with caution right now. Exciting though.

I'm just wondering where all these players are going to fit in. I think we'll have quite a few going out

as well as Ireland Bent and Given with luck, I think Stevens, Holman, and Herd will all go too - and Delfouneso. What about Gary Gardner - does he get a look in this season?

I think Gardner will definately get his chance this season (injuries permitting - hopefully he'll remain injury free!)

I also think Herd will be retained due to his work ethic on the pitch and his versatility.

As for the others, I think you're spot on - the likes of Ireland, Given, Bent, Stevens, Delfouneso, Holman, Bannan and N'Zogbia will all be allowed to leave.

What's refreshing is we're bringing in replacements now and then shifting out the deadwood/unwanted