Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

FWIW I don't think Will Hughes will come to us, a) due to his price, might put us off, B) Because he thinks he's better possibly and c) Other clubs will come in for him if we did and offer more.

If Bannan is worth 2m then I'm at least worth 1m

Kwan? Compared to Bannan you are simply magnificent. As for your price tag? Well that's of astronomical proportions so I don't wish to talk Kwan-titys. Please can I speak directly to your agent instead? ;)

Why do you keep using that terrible Gif to show hes a great player :S. At least use the Assist to Albrighton, its pretty much the only quality thing he has done for Villa.

To be fair, he was man of the match at the Madjeski earlier in the season

No he wasn't - he was very distinctly average and missed an open goal by hitting the post - something Con says is one of the best things he has done all season - because Agbonlahor found finished the rebound!

Did you go to the game ? I did. Bannan was very good that day.

We get it, you're the better fan.

Those saying Bannan was shit that day. He wasn't. He wasn't particularly stand out though. Probably like a 6/7 out of 10.

Did you go to the game ? I did. Bannan was very good that day.

A few thousand Villa fans went to Reading that day and only 2 of them claim Bannan to be the best player (Con and yourself - in fact, even Con might not even make that ludicrous a claim). So I will take the few thousand peoples opinions over your one and also all the papers ratings of him have him down as one of the worst, if not the worst player that day.

2m for Bannan, am I seeing that correctly or am I still pissed from last night ;) Only thing he does is thinks he is the Scottish Xavi and tries to play Hollywood style balls which either go flying out of play or to an opposition player. If PL does get that figure for him he is a genius :)

Edited by Avflife

To be fair, if any team is going to get the best out of him it's Laudrup's Swansea. That doesn't vindicate certain poster's opinions of him being a good player because he hasn't been for us and I can't see him ever making it here, he just doesn't fit our style of play. I doubt he'll make the the starting 11 for Swansea on a regular basis, though.

Right there is a thread for Bannan. Mods do your job and keep it off this thread as im sick of it

Our jobs? We don't get paid for clearing this stuff up you know and just occasionally we have real lives to get on with and just have to hope people can stay on topic. We live in hope. :)

2m for Bannan, am I seeing that correctly or am I still pissed from last night ;) Only thing he does is thinks he is the Scottish Xavi and tries to play Hollywood style balls which either go flying out of play or to an opposition player. If PL does get that figure for him he is a genius :)

Avflife? Hope you had Laudrup out  with you too last night completely pissed out of his skull. Only a madman or a drunkard would be after such a crap liability as Barry  Bannan. Whatever you do don't sober him up until Bannan has signed on the dotted line.

Bet you Laudrup becomes teetotal after this.

Oh yes............forgot to mention..........mine's a large one..............cheers! :cheers: