Companies you've boycotted

Pongotastic

plusnet for having to buyout 8 months of my contract after they started throttling speeds to dialup speeds. it was about 10 years ago but it still rankles with me and when I see their bullshit add it annoys me even more. 

Ive never had Nando's chicken

Never been either, don't get the fuss? Looks very overpriced to me.
I've been twice, the last of which was 5 years, you can replicate the experience at home by burning the **** out of a small chicken and throwing on some tasteless sauce and throwing £20 in the bin.

Complete the experience by inviting 20 chavs into your house whilst you eat.

Genuinely laughed out loud, well done

• Like 1

Santander.  Biggest pile of guttersnipes I've ever had the misfortune to deal with.

To put my boycott into context, I was the victim of fraud many years ago.  Their customer service is beyond a joke.  It took me going to the Citizens Advice and finally the Financial Ombudsman to make them think twice.  Awful, awful banking service.  

Ive never had Nando's chicken

Never been either, don't get the fuss? Looks very overpriced to me.

I've been twice, the last of which was 5 years, you can replicate the experience at home by burning the **** out of a small chicken and throwing on some tasteless sauce and throwing £20 in the bin.

Complete the experience by inviting 20 chavs into your house whilst you eat.

don't forget to queue outside your house for 10 minutes first

and then once you're inside, queue just outside the kitchen for another 10 minutes before proceeding to overcook your chicken

I went in one once, didn't get as far as actually buying any food, the whole experience was horrible - I'm amazed at what shit some people will put up with to eat over priced fast food.

• Like 2

Harvester Restaurants.

The way they cook the chicken really dries it out. It's too dry for me and despite chewing intensely I can't swallow it properly. Last time I went a piece got stuck (could feel it in my chest). Ended up having to go to hospital as couldn't swallow water and was being sick.

The Sun

The Daily Mail

Fox

Topman

Primark

TK Maxx

House of Fraser

Microsoft (although obviously that's quite difficult to enforce)

Apple (newcomer to the list after a tiny dent on a weirdly vulnerable part of my phone just by the sim card (which you'd expect to be somewhat reinforced) totally bricked it)

Carrefour

Cross Country Trains

Thomas Cook

Sony

Three

T-Mobile and anything even vaguely affiliated thereto

Why you no like us  :(

Harvester Restaurants.

The way they cook the chicken really dries it out. It's too dry for me and despite chewing intensely I can't swallow it properly. Last time I went a piece got stuck (could feel it in my chest). Ended up having to go to hospital as couldn't swallow water and was being sick.

They're not great are they.

I still go every now and then. But the one by me is **** awful. It's really drab and in desperate need of a refurb, so its a pretty shitty dining experience all round.

I really like Nandos. I've never had a 'cheeky' one though. It is a bit overpriced, I tend to buy the sauces and make it at home instead. It's not a quality restaurant by any means, but you can't go wrong with some spicy chicken.

See that alot of you boycott Daily Mail, why ?

It's got the nickname the Daily Heil, and it's one it's earned. It's a ludicrously right wing tabloid that fashions itself as something more worthy. Is views serve between the intellect of the average word removed in a British pub to really quite subversively fascist, throwing in as much mysognist, racist, homophobic and every other vile and hatefilled perspective it can.

It's readership is also the kind of person that views themselves as a little better than everyone else but firmly in the middle class and therefore above the Sun and the like, but in reality there's barely rizla between them.

Basically, it's a gutter press rag that makes the world a little darker with every time it goes to press.

• Like 2

It's got the nickname the Daily Heil, and it's one it's earned. It's a ludicrously right wing tabloid that fashions itself as something more worthy. Is views serve between the intellect of the average word removed in a British pub to really quite subversively fascist, throwing in as much mysognist, racist, homophobic and every other vile and hatefilled perspective it can.

It's readership is also the kind of person that views themselves as a little better than everyone else but firmly in the middle class and therefore above the Sun and the like, but in reality there's barely rizla between them.

Basically, it's a gutter press rag that makes the world a little darker with every time it goes to press.

That's Guardian readers surely ??

The Sun

The Daily Mail

Fox

Topman

Primark

TK Maxx

House of Fraser

Apple (newcomer to the list after a tiny dent on a weirdly vulnerable part of my phone just by the sim card (which you'd expect to be somewhat reinforced) totally bricked it)

Carrefour

Cross Country Trains

Thomas Cook

Sony

Three

The sheer size of that list tells me he's just an angry man :P And the fact it doesn't contain Nestlé suggests he doesn't do his research :o

The Sun

The Daily Mail

Fox

Topman

Primark

TK Maxx

House of Fraser

Carrefour

Cross Country Trains

Thomas Cook

Sony

Three

The sheer size of that list tells me he's just an angry man :P And the fact it doesn't contain Nestlé suggests he doesn't do his research :o

I'm just hoping it's nothing I've done!!

Not that I do much if I can possibly help it 

That's Guardian readers surely ??
Us Grauniad readers actually are better. That's not our personal view, it is a simple matter of fact :)

I was struggling to think of a company I actively boycott (not just avoid out of preference and taste). It is incredibly complicated if you want to get it right, so I just hold my nose and consume. I wouldn't knowingly buy Israeli products, though, and I would also never purchase a copy of the Heil.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â