New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

Well Faukners a self confessed Rugger man, admitting that he "knows nothing about Football" when he was hired. So if true about the away kit, they can shove it.

And he's certainly shown he knows bugger all about football.....

Glad to see the home kit is changing although i do like the away shirt.

I think the Aston Villa away shirt for 2013/2014 is going to be the Harlequins home shirt 2012/2013

10051.jpg

Somebody mock this up with the Villa badge, Macron shirt maker logo, Champo badges, and Acorns as the sponsor. Ta.

• Like 1

Ugh, Macron really is a horrible little company, no wonder no professional teams use them, none that take themselves seriously anyway.

We'd be better off with Reebok or Uhlsport or Kappa :puke:

Ugh, Macron really is a horrible little company, no wonder no professional teams use them, none that take themselves seriously anyway.

What like Napoli (sat 2nd in Serie A)?

What like Napoli (sat 2nd in Serie A)?

Well that's Italian football isn't it.

Agreed. Dont like Macron kits one bit.

I've seen all their kits for next year and lets just say, at least we aren't Leeds. (in terms of kits, they may well be above us next year)

Would love a nice fitting Adidas shirt. Or a nice fitting Nike one.

Nike just gave us shit kits and it was blatant year in year out they didn't care about us and just gave us a sub-standard product. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â