Oscar Pistorius shoots girlfriend dead

TrentVilla

It was sensational, dumbed down for teenagers (it was on BBC3), didn't reveal or begin to attempt to explain either what happened or anything new and managed to interview a ballistic expert who said we have no idea what happened; this ballistics expert was actually in the bail hearing, working on the case. What he is doing going near a TV camera at this stage of court proceedings is anyones guess..

th_SmileyTossingMoney-Animated.gif

I hate the shit that gets peddled out on BBC3, particularly the documentaries. It's spoon fed information for idiots, and they can sculpt whatever conclusion they like by picking and choosing who to interview.

I remember watching a "documentary" on BBC3.

It was about Danny Dyer searching for UFOs

He said something like "The goal of this documentary is for me to find evidence that Aliens have visited us from other planets"

I remember thinking "I'm pretty sure the first concrete evidence of Alien's visiting Earth isn't going to be discovered by Danny Dyer on **** BBC3!!"

Funnily enough, he didn't find anything.

• Like 1

BBC3 really has turned into a truly awful channel.

However, it does have Family Guy and World's Craziest Fools, so it's not all bad.

It really has. Having a channel aimed at young people is a good idea, but it doesn't have to be aimed solely at the stupid division of young people.

BBC really aren't very good at catering for the middle ground between young and old.

It's weird, because BBC3 and BBC4 often get mentioned in the same breath - when they are diametric opposites in just about every way imaginable.

BBC3 = Channel 5, only possibly worse, if such a thing is possible.

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

It's a shame as they used to make some good stuff, notably '18 With a Bullet' which is among the finest documentaries I have ever watched. 'Mind Body and Kick Ass Moves' was also decent.

ITV2 manages to out-shit BBC3 though. Amazing how they are able to pull it off.

It's a shame as they used to make some good stuff, notably '18 With a Bullet' which is among the finest documentaries I have ever watched. 'Mind Body and Kick Ass Moves' was also decent.

ITV2 manages to out-shit BBC3 though. Amazing how they are able to pull it off.

ITV2 is just an endless stream of those generic police chase programs

• 2 weeks later...

I find myself more and more wanting him to eventually be found innocent just so I can witness CI's meltdown

I'm already convinced he WILL be found innocent. Clearly he's a national treasure over there. I guess to draw comparison with the UK, this would be like say Lady Di shooting Charles dead "accidentally" ? We'd all want her spared

Ha yeah right. I don't think I've seen a more clear case of premeditated murder. Again, having the wealth he has and access to elite lawyers / barristers etc will highlight how nowadays wealth can buy your innocence regardless of the circumstances. It's OJ mark II .

Ha yeah right. I don't think I've seen a more clear case of premeditated murder.

Have you a lot of experience with pre-meditated murder cases?

I'll admit he looks guilty as sin. but all I know (and all you know fwiw) is what we've been fed through the media.

The case hasn't even taken place yet and you're sure that this is pre-mediated murder?

I hope to God you never sit on a jury.

a) I've watched enough CSI to understand the ins and outs of this one

B) I've already sat on a jury ;-) so I have the experience . Ok it wasn't homicide but it was serious ABH case.

c) from all ive read and heard in this murder he's guilty as. But I think he will "walk"

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â