Oscar Pistorius shoots girlfriend dead

TrentVilla

I know nothing about the machinations of courts. You'd think they'd mention the bat now so a psychopath (if he's guilty) wouldn't be granted bail.

Lets face it, he's no threat to the public now is he. There is no way he'll be able to so much as throw a chewing gum wrapper on the floor without being spotted. The police will be all over him until the trial.

If he's capable of taking a bat to his partner's head then I reckon he's a threat to anyone around him particularly with the pressure he's currently under.

I doubt he's stupid enough to even drive over the speed limit for the next few months.

I know nothing about the machinations of courts. You'd think they'd mention the bat now so a psychopath (if he's guilty) wouldn't be granted bail.

Lets face it, he's no threat to the public now is he. There is no way he'll be able to so much as throw a chewing gum wrapper on the floor without being spotted. The police will be all over him until the trial.

If he's capable of taking a bat to his partner's head then I reckon he's a threat to anyone around him particularly with the pressure he's currently under.

I doubt he's stupid enough to even drive over the speed limit for the next few months.

I'm on about his temper. If there's any truth in the bat to head theory then he's a bit of a nutter.

If there is a 'damaged' bat with her blood on it then I expect the defence to say the damage was done smashing the door and the blood off the toilet floor.

Its down to the presecution to convicne the judge that it was used to hit her with. It might be something they could not have ready for the bail hearing (lab tests, expert analysis) so chose to just keep quiet about it in the absence of hard data.

Just a thoery, all set up for a gripping few weeks in June :D

I'm pretty sure forensics will be able to do that.

Some reports saying she may have been pregnant.

And not for the first time in this thread, the reports you've read are utter bollocks. ;)

If like his transfer rumours, he must hear them from a guy in Tesco wearing a suit ;)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â