Oscar Pistorius shoots girlfriend dead

TrentVilla

Right....? and....?

you seriously dont believe his bollocks defence do you????????

**** hell lol

Whether you believe his defence or not doesn't necessarily dictate whether or not he should get bail.

ps. nice attitude.

Sorry Swerbs but you can't have both. Either he intended to kill in which case its murder, or he didn't intend to kill in which case its manslaughter/cupable homicide. Regardless of the cock ups with the investigation he was always going to get bail in those circumstances.

He may not of intended to kill his girlfriend but he did commit murder, shooting to kill. Legally the judge was right to grant bail, the state made a massive cock up.

i thought it wasnt against the law in SA to shoot an intruder? so even if he intended to kill he's doing nothing illegal

He thought it was a burglar, so he decided to shoot and kill, that is murder. 

He may not of intended to kill his girlfriend but he did commit murder, shooting to kill. Legally the judge was right to grant bail, the state made a massive cock up.

i thought it wasnt against the law in SA to shoot an intruder? so even if he intended to kill he's doing nothing illegal

It wasn't an intruder though.

Edited by AVFCforever1991

He thought it was a burglar, so he decided to shoot and kill, that is murder. 

Not under SA Law. He would have a harder time making that story stick in the UK, but in SA, he's not going to get convicted of murder.

Ha, laughable decision. It's only because he's OP that he's got bail.

Bring on the trial, murdering bastard.

Yes you're trolling and yes I'm biting but why is it laughable to give him bail?

You saw the 3 criteria outlined above... which one(s) do you feel apply?

Or did you just feel the need to make yet another blanket, ignorant statement because you've not made one for a while?

• Like 1

Ha, hilarious.

How often do people charged with murder get bail ???

Special treatment for poor Oscar ?!

Unsurprisingly the not so subtle differences between the SA and UK justice systems have totally escaped your attention, but hey, why let facts get in the way of a psuedo Sun headline approach to justice?

I'll repeat the question:

Which of the 3 conditions that the SA legislation allows for the denail of bail do you feel apply in these circumstance and why?

Your answer should consist of more than one line of mock outrage and include at least 3 full sentences.

Edited by Eames

Ha, hilarious.

Do you just read headlines and no actual stories?!

He met the conditions of bail.

The whole purpose of these last 3 days was to determine whether he met thos econditions and the prosecution made a right cockup of proving that he didn't meet those conditions.

Just because we think he's probably guilty, doesn't mean you can just make that assumption and throw him in a cell.

He's not a flight risk, he's not a danger to the public, he has a right to a fair trial and until then he's not guilty.

Edited by Stevo985

Ha, hilarious.

Do you just read headlines and no actual stories?!

He met the conditions of bail.

The whole purpose of these last 3 days was to determine whether he met thos econditions and the prosecution made a right cockup of proving that he didn't meet those conditions.

Just because we think he's probably guilty, doesn't mean you can just make that assumption and throw him in a cell.

He's not a flight risk, he's not a danger to the public, he has a right to a fair trial and until then he's not guilty.

Now now Stevo.... if you always do CI's homework for him he will never learn...... ;)

You're missing the point. He's charged with murder.

It's very unusual for bail to be granted to anyone facing a murder charge.

Do I need to make it any clearer.

Anyone would think he's a national icon , oh wait a minute....

Edited by CI

You're missing the point. He's charged with murder.

It's very unusual for bail to be granted to anyone facing a murder charge.

Do I need to make it any clearer.

Anyone would think he's a national icon , oh wait a minute....

In the UK you would be absolutely right.

but one teeny tiny flaw in your logic - remind me again, which country is the case being heard in again?

Do you think it is possible the law in that country might be different to the UK?

Edited by Eames
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â