World Cup Qualifying General Talk

maqroll

I am so happy for Ukraine, for the simple fact they lost World Cup playoffs in 98, 02 and 10. They deserve to be in Brazil.

France deserve to go out after throwing a wobbly over the seeding.

They must of forgotten how the last minute seeding in 2010 helped them out.

• Like 1

I am so happy for Ukraine, for the simple fact they lost World Cup playoffs in 98, 02 and 10. They deserve to be in Brazil.

France deserve to go out after throwing a wobbly over the seeding.

They must of forgotten how the last minute seeding in 2010 helped them out.

Exactly.

I'm not watching the France game, but I see Laurent Koscielny has been sent off in the last minute.  I'm willing to bet he turned to the ref and expressed his disbelief that he was punished, like he did against us on the opening day.  He seems to do it all the time. 

• Like 1

I'm not going to assume France are gone. I want to be damn sure the vermin are gone before I celebrate. But I did enjoy that result nevertheless. So far so good.

• Like 2

Ukraine will score one on the break at Stade De France imo, can't see France getting 4 and you know the crowd will start going bonkers if they don't score inside 10 mins.

This has been coming, they've only scraped into the last two tournaments by play offs and even with the euro 2008 qualification Scotland beat them twice and should've knocked them out.

IMO the Nasri Benzema generation has failed and they need to be taken out of the team along with the old guard like Clichy and Evra. They still have some exceptional young players in Pogba, Raphel Varane and Antione Griezmann plus they're hosting the euros so really need to rebuild for that.

Ronaldo then kicks the keeper, heads gone

last 5 minutes you've got that stupid freekick, then the attempted head butt then kicking the keeper

clearing in the woods

Kicking the keeper and a head-but? Kidding me? The Ronaldo from 2007 was something else, but the guy has changed his act - obviously someone can't see through it.

He barely graces Lustig and he stepped on the keeper when he tried to get to the ball. Obviously not on purpose as he always had his eyes on the ball trying to score. Kicked? What kind of resolution did you have on your TV?

But he lost it as you say; two minutes later he scores a brilliant header and then he heads in the crossbar a few minutes after that. Hater's gonna hate ;)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â