World Cup Qualifying General Talk

maqroll

One point, while a ref that's anti diving wouldnormally help Sweden and hurt Portugal, Martin Olsson is quite the diver. There was even a chant about it when he was at Rovers.

Hey Martin Olsson can't be critised, he's actually from the same club as Henrik Larsson

One point, while a ref that's anti diving wouldnormally help Sweden and hurt Portugal, Martin Olsson is quite the diver. There was even a chant about it when he was at Rovers.

Hey Martin Olsson can't be critised, he's actually from the same club as Henrik Larsson

Haha I love Martin Olsson, one of my favorite players at Rovers.

Does this have the away goals rule?

Haha I love Martin Olsson, one of my favorite players at Rovers.

Does this have the away goals rule?

Its like any UEFA comp so yes I guess...

Portugal should have scored there.

Link?

Never happened

Zlatan's holdup play has been very good, he's won some aerial battles where he's jumped over the defender and won it with his chest with is absurd, but everytime he lays it off his teammates do nothing with it. Ronaldo has screwed up some attacks but looks dangerous.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â