World Cup Qualifying General Talk

maqroll

Sweden vs Portugal on the laptop with the England game on the tele. I have a feeling Portugal will win the play off by a very fine margin. Both teams overall quality is pretty poor, but they both have 1 of the world's best players in their team. Ronaldo has been generally poor throughout Portugal's qualifying campaign but I think he will step up for them and win it.

really? if Portual get there they will be probably be among semi finalists

Doubt it.

Sweden vs Portugal on the laptop with the England game on the tele. I have a feeling Portugal will win the play off by a very fine margin. Both teams overall quality is pretty poor, but they both have 1 of the world's best players in their team. Ronaldo has been generally poor throughout Portugal's qualifying campaign but I think he will step up for them and win it.

really? if Portual get there they will be probably be among semi finalists

Disagree, Brazil, Uruguay, Spain, Germany, Belgium and France all have a better chance in my opinion. Not to mention the likes of Holland and Argentina.

0-0 at half time in Reykjavík.

Sigthorsson went off injured right before halftime. Gudjohnsen will replace him. Big blow for us and for him personally, he's incredibly unlucky with injuries.

Both teams had a chance in the opening minutes but since then Croatia have had more of the ball but no chances for either team.

Nerves, nerves, nerves. If we can keep a clean sheet I'll be happy.

Swedish defence is stressing me out.

Jonas Olsson not good enough to get in that?

Seb Larsson is their best defender at the moment. 

Hey…listen…the word best and swedish should be about Zlatan every time…otherwise you have to pay to the swedish media

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â