World Cup Qualifying General Talk

maqroll

It pretty much sums up the state of our current squad though :(

Yes, they are indeed young & inexperienced ;)  It's no co-incidence that 2 of the 3 that are going are our oldest first team players and the 3rd is a bit of a superstar.

The defenders for Ronnie's goal to put them 3-2 up should be shot.  They gave him half the field and a solitary outfield player.  He still had a lot to do but it's bloody Ronaldo.

I think you can't look at the goal in a vacuum.  You have to factor in what has just happened, this was the fourth goal in about ten minutes and had really put everybody involved in the game through the wringer emotionally.  Keeping a cool head would have been very difficult under the circumstances. 

Yeah that too Wainy.  We have internationals in our first team.  They're just for countries that didn't qualify.  That's not a reflection on the players, just the nations they play for.  Just ask Gareth Bale :P

Surely Bacuna has a chance the way he's playing for us.

I wouldn't rule it out. Gregory van der Wiel is their first choice RB but the second RB is certainly up for grabs. Bacuna's versatility also counts for him.

Even as a fan of his, I'd be amazed if he was on van Gaal's radar at this stage.  As much as I'd love it to be true.

EDIT : Although I suppose with a season of football to play, he could play his way into his thoughts over the next 6 and a bit months.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â