World Cup Qualifying General Talk

maqroll

Iceland have to qualify first ;)

Iceland have to qualify first ;)

Yeah Bosnia first choice currently but if Iceland make it I'll support them.

How about giving your undivided support to England.  ;)

I've never felt any great affinity to the England football team tbh, part Welsh, Polish, Hungarian! I generally don't find the football they play exciting at all nor do I like the hype at tournaments and rubbishing of other nations.

That said I do like Roy Hodgson so they'll be getting a bit more love from me than usual. Still can't see them doing much though.

When's the play-off draw? I'll be supporting whoever faces Portugal.

Yeah I'd go with that.

I wanna see Ronaldo at the World Cup.

But he isn't English?

Iceland should give hope to the likes of Scotland and Wales to stop crying all the time about a limited squad and small population not being a barrier to getting a play off spot, I won't be holding my breath though. They were in a kinder group though but the jocks have **** those ones up aswell.

I always like supporting a random team in the world cup, France 98 it was Jamaica, 2002 it was Ecuardor, 2006 it was Ivory Coast and last time out it was Honduras. Think it will be Bosnia or Iceland this time.

Problem with Wales is they have always had one or two great players and a lot of crap ones. Now they have Bale and Ramsey but nothing else.

I wanna see Ronaldo at the World Cup.

Portugal are the worst divers in Europe and I hate their players' attitude towards sportsmanship. I wouldn't miss them in the slightest and I'd get a kick out of knowing Ronaldo and I were both watching the cup on a telly.

Yes but surely you want to see the best players in the world play in the world cup finals. It will be like having a world cup without Pele when he was playing.

Yes but surely you want to see the best players in the world play in the world cup finals. It will be like having a world cup without Pele when he was playing.
I'd be ok with Ronaldo missing out. Iceland v Greece please.

Hope Greece don't qualify. They play some of the most dull, insipid football I've ever witnessed. I can't blame them since they manage to grind out results in qualification but they certainly won't add anything to the WC.

• Like 1

at the moment Croatia, Greece, Sweden, Portugal are seeded, france, Ukraine, Romania, Iceland unseeded

france vs Portugal please

Ukraine have won 2 games in a row, so I wouldn't be if they are now seeded ahead of Sweden.

I want Ukraine and Portugal to qualify, other then that I don't care.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â