Championship Managers silly season: Ince appointed as Blackpool boss

TrentVilla

I actually feel sorry for the fella... for a guy so roundly despised, he's not done anything wrong from a human being standpoint.

In all fairness on a human standpoint I think most level headed people can see that he is a very decent person. He simply just wasn't good enough to manage us but we all knew that before he arrived it was unfortunately Lerner and Faulkner that didn't. I also don't blame him for giving it a go here as it was a massive jump up for him from Sha and an opportunity he couldn't turn down.

Edited by markavfc40

K Mac is set to be appointed Blackburn manager with a failed bollywood actor as assistant coach. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

McLeish may be a nice guy outside of football (I wouldn't know I've never met him) but if we're talking purely about football he comes across as a nasty deluded coward who is always quick to pass the blame for his own managerial shortcomings onto others.

Stole at Wolves was remarkably similar to Houllier at villa. Didn't work, but tried to cover his ass with this 'culture change' argument.

Kmac is an outsider - but think O Driscoll must be favourite (i wonder if they call him SOD)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â