The Randy Lerner thread

CI

We were 16th in the season before Lerner took over, and every season under him we've been that position or higher. That means he's improved us. He hasn't restored the club to its glory days, but that's not what "improve" means. It just means we are better than when he took over.

Haha is this a joke?

New owner, new manager, new squad please

:thumb:

Perhaps new supporters as well.

Any club with 'supporters' who boo a young kid entering the field in a Villa shirt is really shit.

We won't get any new supporters playing this kind of football

• Like 1

Any club with 'supporters' who boo a young kid entering the field in a Villa shirt is really shit.

I want a new owner, get over it.

I want a new owner, get over it.

So you don't want a new manager and a new squad?

?

What do you mean?

Various boos around the ground when Bennett came on

That was absolutely disgusting. 

That is disgusting.

Still very much in the minority, but the one thing that pissed me off more than the performance and the cold.

Yep, bang out of order. A young player who has made a few mistakes, he should be backed not have fans boo him.

That is disgusting.

Still very much in the minority, but the one thing that pissed me off more than the performance and the cold.

It may have been the minority but it was clearly audible which is just embarrassing.

Whilst Bennett is shite, perhaps the booing was more to do with the fact we were 2-0 down and rather than change things it was a left back and not, for example, Helenuis who came on.

So the decision, not the player.

Shame that booing wasn't the most embarrassing thing that happened. But let's focus on that to deflect blame from the real problems at the club.

Whilst Bennett is shite, perhaps the booing was more to do with the fact we were 2-0 down and rather than change things it was a left back and not, for example, Helenuis who came on.

So the decision, not the player.

My thought was it was the decision being booed as it wasn't clear Bertrand had a knock.

That is disgusting.

Yep, bang out of order. A young player who has made a few mistakes, he should be backed not have fans boo him.

think we are overstating this - a few murmurs - much the same as when Grant Holt come on. construe that into a story if you wish - but it really wasn't big deal...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â