The Randy Lerner thread

CI

Just 4 consecutive years of watching awful football and results. The long term damage this man is doing to the club truly worries me.

When are the crowd going to turn on him instead of the players and manager?

Maybe when he bothers to turn up for a game!

Just 4 consecutive years of watching awful football and results. The long term damage this man is doing to the club truly worries me.

Maybe when he bothers to turn up for a game!

Yep, he stays away for a reason.

I have to agree BJ10 - his absence from games has almost erased him from fans memories when it comes to vehemence....

The reason we're currently poor on the pitch is undoubtedly not just due to PL's tactics - he's assembled the best squad available on the restrictive budget imposed by Lerner and the monkeys we paid peanuts for are currently testament to that.

Edited by theboyangel

I have to agree BJ10 - his absence from games has almost erased him from fans memories when it comes to vehemence....

The reason we're currently poor on the pitch is undoubtedly not just due to PL's tactics - he's assembled the best squad available on the restrictive budget imposed by Lerner and the monkeys we paid peanuts for and currently testemant to that.

Again, we agree.

That's the best possible squad that £43m could have got us?  Balls.  Lambert's bought four full backs, all of whom are absolute garbage.  He could have bought two decent players for the same money, and not released Lichaj. 

• Like 2

That's the best possible squad that £43m could have got us?  Balls.  Lambert's bought four full backs, all of whom are absolute garbage.  He could have bought two decent players for the same money, and not released Lichaj. 

Lichaj, easily beaten and slow as hell.

Good long throw though.

Funny how players become great when they leave us, even if when playing for us they were rubbish.

Good long throw though.

Funny how players become great when they leave us, even if when playing for us they were rubbish.

Lichaj was pants, but im not sure he's worse than the 2 LB's Lambert bought.

Hence why imo the money was wasted.

Good long throw though.

Lichaj was pants, but im not sure he's worse than the 2 LB's Lambert bought.

Hence why imo the money was wasted.

Lambert tried to make the change on a small budget, which is what people were calling for. He tried his best to do what the fans would also have done, replace the rubbish. If he was working on a bigger budget - including wage - I am sure the success rate would have been a lot lot higher.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â