The Randy Lerner thread

CI

6 hours ago, Jareth said:

Randy wont milk the club, he just wants it to self sustain. All eyes on the accounts. I think we will be in profit.

Whether we make a small profit or not, Lerner and the directors are committed to the same low investment strategy that has led to our demise. 

To use your term, Lerner has wanted to 'self sustain' since O'Neill left and look where we are now. We are now down the pit and the tunnel has collapsed! 

9 hours ago, sne said:

Congratz to Lerner for turning Villa into the club other fans look at thinking "things might be bad, but at least we are not Aston Villa"

MIke Ashley is pumping his hand in the air everytime he reads an article about Villa

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

Doug is a cunning man, he knows what he is doing ;)

I know what you mean, but if he didnt care at 92 years old why is he always going to the games? At least he cares about what happens to the club unlike lerner

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

Doug is a cunning man, he knows what he is doing ;)

Hope he is not planning a take over at his age!  Doug doesn't come out and say things for nothing, same way he didnt put in unrealistic bids in for players for nothing.

7 minutes ago, John said:

So Deadly who described us as "mere men of the terraces", took millions out of the club, appointed a manager from Shrewsbury to replace a manager who had won the European Cup to break-up our cup-winning team, had us relegated 5 seasons later and actually chose to sell the club to our current "custodian" now says we are certain to be relegated and blames everyone at the club for this. People in glass houses should at 92 have learned not to throw stones...   

Who else is to blame then??? You cant blame Ellis for this mess, its Randy Lerners fault no one else

Edited by Demitri_C

17 minutes ago, John said:

So Deadly who described us as "mere men of the terraces", took millions out of the club, appointed a manager from Shrewsbury to replace a manager who had won the European Cup to break-up our cup-winning team, had us relegated 5 seasons later and actually chose to sell the club to our current "custodian" now says we are certain to be relegated and blames everyone at the club for this. People in glass houses should at 92 have learned not to throw stones...   

Is this a cunning way of blaming Doug for our 6 year decline?

and as an aside, what do you mean when you claim he took millions out of the club? Is it based on the fact he dared to take a wage for being chairman? In that case I've taken a fortune out of the company I work for, and I'm assuming you have to, and practically everyone else on here. Honestly it's a pathetic argument to use. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â