The Randy Lerner thread

CI

Part of me did think that.  I mean surely he would be getting better offers than us at the moment.  But I also thought Benteke signed his new deal because Lerner was going to be fully committed to the club and that was 100% wrong.

Maybe he is just one of the rare decent guys who has decided that loyalty means something to him.

He was meant to be off by many on here and the speculation in the press. Club and lambert being slagged off. He may have signed because he is happy here and likes the manager and club because we are still a very big club in the eyes of others. Glad he's signed. We won't miss vlaar so not bothered if he goes.

• Like 2

Anyone think Delph signing for another 4 years is strange when he could have had bigger offers for things like wages in the summer?

Maybe Villa have been sold and we have convinced him? just seems crazy when he was meant to be off a few days ago..

I'd love for it to be true, but remember when it looked like Benteke was off and then seemingly out of nowhere he signed a new contract?

Hopefully there is something else afoot, though.

Guy on Vital Villa posted this that was apparently in Villa vs Liverpool match programme:-

http://www.heroesandvillains.info/forumv3/index.php?topic=51833.8745

When I go to a game I buy a programme stick it in my pocket and when I get home I just put it with all the others without looking at what's between the covers. I can't sleep tonight and I picked up the prog from Saturday and started flicking through it and lo and behold there's a photo of a Villa fan wearing the shirt holding a Sounders scarf above his head at a Sounders game. This just as Paul Allen's name starts popping up in connection with us. Coincidence? Most probably. Or is it the clubs weird way of letting us know there's something in the wind?

Yeah, that's it. The club are leaving secret clues in the match day programme Illuminati-style but this was just the start. At the next home game look out for subliminal messaging on the videoscreens that show snippets of Jared Leto in American Psycho.

• Like 3

Guy on Vital Villa posted this that was apparently in Villa vs Liverpool match programme:-

http://www.heroesandvillains.info/forumv3/index.php?topic=51833.8745

When I go to a game I buy a programme stick it in my pocket and when I get home I just put it with all the others without looking at what's between the covers. I can't sleep tonight and I picked up the prog from Saturday and started flicking through it and lo and behold there's a photo of a Villa fan wearing the shirt holding a Sounders scarf above his head at a Sounders game. This just as Paul Allen's name starts popping up in connection with us. Coincidence? Most probably. Or is it the clubs weird way of letting us know there's something in the wind?

Yeah when Delphs head popped up on the big screen yesterday i was just waiting for the blue screen of death to appear.

Does anyone else think that the next time we see Randy at a Villa game may be at Wembley for the FA Cup semi-final?

The next time we see Randy at a Villa game, it'll be a bronze erected by new Villa owner Mohamed Al Fayed for his loyal services to AVFC.

Edited by Sam3773

Does anyone else think that the next time we see Randy at a Villa game may be at Wembley for the FA Cup semi-final?

The next time we see Randy at a Villa game, it'll be a bronze erected by new Villa owner Mohamed Al Fayed for his loyal services to AVFC.

He, he! :)   

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â