The Randy Lerner thread

CI

Mr L will arrive tomorrow in his shiny new aircraft.

Good to hear he can still afford one of lifes essentials.

Indeed. It's only like me owning a car to pursue my work.

Has he gone for the new Falcon800?

bargain at $50m

Nope, the new Falcon 7X is the 'top of the range'

Probably somewhere between $40m and $50m fitted out.....

That's probably just about the Young and Downing fees spent with N'Zog from the spare change. :)

...and Randy Lerner is a business man.

Is there any actual proof of this? He inherited his wealth and took over the company and sold it.

You'll notice the absence of the word good between the "a" and "business", so tinker may be right

“Villa have been a great club, are still a great club, and always will be a great club.” - Fred Rinder, 1936.

“Aston Villa was built on class and the slogan that nothing but the best is good enough for Villa.” - Eric Houghton, 1969

So, Randy, what's the best you can offer now you're back! :winkold:

Divorce, fall out with MON, move back to Cleveland, chopping a jet in

Guess he's had a lot on his plate last year or so

I didn't know that he was divorced, but then spending all of your time between Cleveland, Birmingham and Long Island as he has done for the past 5 years could take its toll.

The fall out with O'Neill has been well speculated upon, and will be for many years to come.

Has he moved to Cleveland? Having been there and the Hamptons, I would very much doubt that he would have moved.

And the jet is something that he doesn't have anything to do with.......

Yeah moved back to Cleveland to be with his son, other 3 kids with ex in NY

Does the jet belong to the browns then ?

I suppose that there are some nice places to live around Cuyahoga county.

Nope, the jet belongs to him, but he has a management company to take care of all that...

...and Randy Lerner is a business man.

Is there any actual proof of this? He inherited his wealth and took over the company and sold it.

You'll notice the absence of the word good between the "a" and "business", so tinker may be right

Very funny.....He was a fan for the first few years, hes now looking at it from a business angle.

He has tried raising our turnover using the "get the team performing and the money will come angle", unfortunately through bad luck (referring decisions in a semi and cup final) and a few other factors (Bent not being brought 2 seasons earlier), losing to Stoke after resting key players......it didnt work, the money never came in.

IMO Randy will get the Villa supporting itself and springle liberal amounts of money when needed.

Nice plane, he could always start an airline for our better fans (pro Randy) to get the away games ;-)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â