Yacouba Sylla

darrenm

I like him as well, no coinicdence we looked better since he joined, while not a DM he has added a bit of steel and balance into midfield with a little skill

Edited by Zatman

Fast becoming my favourite player alomg with Lowton

Has something happened that I don't know about since his 59 minute run out against Wigan?

He's proven himself to be a very useful player - maybe you should stop worshipping at your handmade shrine to Bannan and take notice of our better midfielders ;)

• Like 2

I think what Con was wondering was what has happened since the end of the season to enhance Sylla's reputation further in the eyes of some. He just chose a less than diplomatic way of asking.

He's the one who's stood out in pre-season for me so far. Looks an absolute bargain.

Have you seen much of pre-season? Just asking... Have to be a bit careful though, El Ahmadi looked like a world beater in pre-season last year. Sylla has a role to play though this year for sure. I expect him to start the season alongside Westwood and Delph in the centre.

He's the one who's stood out in pre-season for me so far. Looks an absolute bargain.

Have you seen much of pre-season? Just asking... Have to be a bit careful though, El Ahmadi looked like a world beater in pre-season last year. Sylla has a role to play though this year for sure. I expect him to start the season alongside Westwood and Delph in the centre.

Hopefully we'll sign an attacking midfielder so it will be a choice of either Delph or Sylla. That's the way you improve squads.

Be interesting to see who Lambert would go with but if it's Delph, it's a near certainty he'll be injured or suspended soon enough so Sylla will still get games.

Hopefully we'll sign an attacking midfielder so it will be a choice of either Delph or Sylla. That's the way you improve squads.

Be interesting to see who Lambert would go with but if it's Delph, it's a near certainty he'll be injured or suspended soon enough so Sylla will still get games.

I'd like us to sign an attacking mid too, but given the fixture list I still think we'll start with the same three that ended last season so strongly. If we were starting at home to Palace it would be a different matter.

Well, not just pre season but he also got better and better towards the end of last season. When I first saw his bit parts when he was first bought I thought he couldn't trap a bag of wet cement, Just a workhorse. but he appears to have a bit of everything, can even dribble his way out of trouble, great engine, positioning, discipline. This is the kid I'm keeping my eye on this year..... So he'll be sold by Feb  :)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â